Book , Online in Latin
The history of epidemics : by Hippocrates. In seven books. Translated into English from the Greek, with notes and observations, and a preliminary dissertation on the nature and cause of infection. By Samuel Farr, M.D. F.R.S
- London : printed for T. Cadell, 1780.
- ,xliii,,392p. ; 4⁰.
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
Request a copy from BorrowDirect Get a copy from a partner library in 3-6 days. Checkout period is 16 weeks, with no renewals.
- This reproduction
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003.
- Also known as
- Uniform Title: Epidemics. English
- Other information
- Pp.377-392 contain the index.
- With a half-title.
- Reproduction of original from the National Library of Medicine.
- Indexed by: English Short Title Catalog, ESTCN9053.