Musical Recording , LP in English
Indeterminacy : new aspect of form in instrumental and electronic music
reading by John Cage ; music by David Tudor.
- New York : Folkways Records, ©1959.
- 2 sound discs (ca. 100 min.) : analog, 33 1/3 rpm, mono. ; 12 in. + Accompanied by: 1 pamphlet ( p. ; illustrations; 22 cm.).
Friedheim -- AV Stacks (LP)Z8.800 .C2I5 c. 1Available
- Other information
- Ninety stories written and read by John Cage.
- "David Tudor plays material from his part of the Concert for Piano and Orchestra (1957-58), using tracks from the Fontana Mix (1958-59) as noise elements where these are notated in the Concert"--Program notes, p. .
- Program notes by John Cage laid in container.
- Manual sequence.
- Publisher's number
- FT 3704 Folkways Records
- Identifying numbers
- LCCN: 60000925 /R