Book , Print in English
Papers presented at the Maryland Historical Society during the annual conference of the Sonneck Society, March 23, 1980
- Baltimore : [no publisher], 1980.
- 66 leaves in various pagings : music ; 28 cm.
Friedheim -- Main stacksML27.U5 S6 1980. c. 1Available
- Tuesday Club manuscripts: Annapolis, l745-1756, by John Talley. - Two faces of German-American church music in Maryland around 1800, by Edward C. Wolf.
- The art of Billie Holiday, by Martin Williams. - John Cole: music publisher, compiler of sacred music and composer, by Edwin A. Quist, Jr.
- The role of German singing societies in 19th century Baltimore, by Mary Jane Corey.
- Other information
- Conference program tipped in.