Video/Film , DVD in French
Argos Films and Parc Films present a film by Robert Bresson ; producer, Anatole Dauman ; directed by Robert Bresson.
- [Irvington, N.Y.] : Criterion Collection ; Chatsworth, Calif. : Distributed by Image Entertainment, 
- 1 videodisc (81 min.) : sound, b&w ; 4 3/4 in.
- DVD (NTSC region 1), widescreen (1.66:1, enhanced) presentation; Dolby Digital mono., high-definition digital transfer.
Request a copy from BorrowDirect Get a copy from a partner library in 3-6 days. Checkout period is 16 weeks, with no renewals.
Eisenhower M Level ReservesPN1995.9.M45M68344884 2007 c. 1Checked outChecked out, Due: Jan 1 2019 05:30 PMAnother patron is currently using this item. Use BorrowDirect to request a different copy. For additional help, ask a library staff member.
- Director of photography, Ghislain Cloquet ; music, Jean Wiener.
- Cast: Nadine Nortier, Jean-Claude Guilbert, Marie Cardinal, Paul Hebert, Jean Vimenet, Marie Susini, Suzanne Huguenin, Marine Trichet, Raymonde Chabrun.
- Youth — Feature.
- Melodrama — Feature.
- Feature films.
- One of the most searing portraits of human desperation ever put on film, as Mouchette a teenage girl must deal with tragic events and a broken family.
- Other information
- Title from container.
- Adapted from "Nouvelle histoire de Mouchette" by Georges Bernanos.
- Originally produced as a motion picture in 1967.
- Special features: Audio commentary by renowned film scholar, critic, and festival programmer Tony Rayns; "Au hasard Bresson" documentary; "Travelling" a segment from the cine-magazine TV series "Cinéma"; original theatrical trailer; new essay by writer Robert Polito.
- Not rated.
- Language: French dialogue with English subtitles.
- Publisher's number
- CC1670DVD Image Entertainment
- Identifying numbers
- UPC: 715515021425
- OCLC: 76175079
- OCLC: 76175079