Book , Online in English
Biblical interpretation in ancient Israel
- Oxford : Clarendon, 1985.
- xviii, 617 pages ; 23 cm.
Request a copy from BorrowDirect Get a copy from a partner library in 3-6 days. Checkout period is 16 weeks, with no renewals.
- This reproduction
- Electronic reproduction. Oxford : Oxford University Press, 2009. (Oxford Scholarship Online). Mode of access: World Wide Web. System requirements: Internet Explorer 6.0 (or higher) or Firefox 2.0 (or higher). Available as searchable text in HTML format. Access restricted to subscribing institutions.
- Local Subjects
- An award-winning study which analyzes the phenomenon of textual analysis in ancient Israel, exploring the tradition of exegesis prior to the development of biblical interpretation in early classical Judaism and the earliest Christian communities.
- Other information
- Includes bibliographical references and index.