Musical Recording , Online in English
Sing we all merrily : a colonial Christmas
Linda Russell and Companie.
- Chicago : Flying Fish Records, Inc., ℗1986.
- 1 online resource.
Request a copy from BorrowDirect Get a copy from a partner library in 3-6 days. Checkout period is 16 weeks, with no renewals.
- This reproduction
- Electronic reproduction. Alexandria, VA : Alexander Street Press, 2009. (American song).
- Also known as
- Colonial Christmas
- Ding dong merrily on high
- I saw three ships
- Stille nacht
- The holly and the ivy
- A virgin unspotted
- The Huron carol
- Un flambeau, Jeanette, Isabelle
- Drive the cold winter away
- The holy well
- The Gloucestershire wassail
- All poor men and humble
- All you that are good fellows
- The old year now away is fled
- The cherry tree carol
- O leave your sheep
- The friendly beasts
- God rest ye merry, gentlemen.
- Other information
- Colonial times (circa 17th and 18th century) Christmas music.
- Program notes and lyrics laid in original container.
- Additional form