Book , Print in English
Photography in the modern era : European documents and critical writings, 1913-1940
edited and with an introduction by Christopher Phillips.
- New York : Metropolitan Museum of Art : Aperture, ©1989.
- xvii, 350 pages : 1 illustrations; 24 cm.
Request a copy from BorrowDirect Get a copy from a partner library in 3-6 days. Checkout period is 16 weeks, with no renewals.
Eisenhower M Level ReservesNC2020 .P535 1989 c. 1Available
- Other information
- "Published on the occasion of the exhibition, The New Vision: Photography Between the World Wars, Ford Motor Company Collection at The Metropolitan Museum of Art, held at the Metropolitan Museum of Art, September 23-December 31, 1989"--T.p. verso.
- Includes bibliographical references (p. 331-347).
- 0893814067 (Aperture)
- 0893814075 (Aperture : pbk.)
- Identifying numbers
- LCCN: 89012790