Book, Online in English
Encyclopedia of bioethics
edited by Stephen G. Post.
- New York, N.Y. : Macmillan Reference USA, 2004.
- 3rd ed.
- 1 online resource (5 volume(s).)
Request a copy from BorrowDirect Get a copy from a partner library in 3-6 days. Checkout period is 16 weeks, with no renewals.
- Gale virtual reference library
- Covering a wealth of topics on the ethics of health professions, animal research, population control and the environment, the set helps researchers to consider the impact of new scientific knowledge and its potential to harm or benefit present and future generations.
- v. 1. Abortion-Cybernetics
- v. 2. Daoism-Human
- v. 3. Immigration-Mormonism
- v. 4. Nanotechnology-Sustainable
- v. 5. Teams-Xenotransplantation.
- Other information
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Additional form
- 9780028659169 (electronic book)
- 0028659163 (electronic book)
- Alternate version: 0028657748
- Identifying numbers
- OCLC: 229175080