Video/Film , DVD in English
Lionsgate presents an Anagram Pictures production in association with Telefilm Canada ; British Columbia Film ; Canadian Television Fund ; with financial participation of Movie Central ; produced in association with CHUM Television ; directed by Andrew Currie ; written by Robert Chomiak, Andrew Currie, Dennis Heaton ; produced by Blake Carbet and Mary Anne Waterhouse.
- [Santa Monica, Calif.] : Lionsgate Entertainment, 
- Widescreen [ed.].
- 1 videodisc (92 min.) : sound, colored ; 4 3/4 in.
- DVD (NTSC region 1); Dolby Digital 5.1; widescreen presentation 2.35:1 aspect ratio enhanced for 16x9.
Request a copy from BorrowDirect Get a copy from a partner library in 3-6 days. Checkout period is 16 weeks, with no renewals.
Eisenhower M Level ReservesPN1997.2.F536 2007 c. 1Available
- Director of photography, Jan Kiesser ; editor, Roger Mattiussi ; music, Don Macdonald.
- Cast: Carrie-Anne Moss, Billy Connolly, Dylan Baker, K'Shun Ray, Sonja Bennett, Jennifer Clement, Rob LaBelle, Aaron Brown, Brandon Olds, Alexia Fast, Henry Czerny, Tim Blake Nelson.
- Feature films.
- Comedy films.
- Horror films.
- Video recordings for the hearing impaired.
- Comedy — Feature.
- Horror — Feature.
- Timmy's best friend in the whole world is a six-foot tall rotting zombie named Fido. When Fido eats the next-door neighbor, Mom and Dad hit the roof, and Timmy has to go to the ends of the Earth to keep Fido a part of the family.
- Other information
- DVD release of the 2006 motion picture.
- Special features: The making of Fido; composer select scene audio commentary track; audio commentary with director Andrew Currie, producer Mary Anne Waterhouse, and actress Carrie-Anne Moss; deleted scenes with optional director commentary; theatrical trailer; ZomCon "Zombie me" creator - exclusive DVD-ROM feature.
- Rated R; for zombie-related violence.
- Language: English dialogue with optional English or Spanish subtitles; closed-captioned.
- Publisher's number
- 21880 Lionsgate Entertainment
- Identifying numbers
- UPC: 031398218807
- OCLC: 170934005
- OCLC: 170934005