Video/Film , DVD in English , French
Screen Gems presents a Vertigo Entertainment/Andale Pictures production ; a Filmax Entertainment Production ; produced by Doug Davison, Roy Lee, Sergio Aguero ; screenplay by John Erick Dowdle & Drew Dowdle ; directed by John Erick Dowdle.
- Culver City, Calif. : Sony Pictures Home Entertainment, 
- 1 videodisc (ca. 89 min.) : sound, colored ; 4 3/4 in.
- DVD (NTSC region 1); anamorphic widescreen (1.85:1) presentation ; Dolby Digital.
Request a copy from BorrowDirect Get a copy from a partner library in 3-6 days. Checkout period is 16 weeks, with no renewals.
Eisenhower M Level ReservesPN1997.2.Q37 2009 c. 1Available
- Director of photography, Ken Seng ; editor, Elliot Greenberg ; production designer, Jon Gary Steele ; costume designer, Maya Lieberman.
- Cast: Jennifer Carpenter, Steve Harris, Jay Hernandez, Johnathon Schaech, Columbus Short, Greg Germann, Dania Ramirez, Rade Sherbedgia.
- Horror films.
- Video recordings for the hearing impaired.
- Feature films.
- Horror — Feature.
- Assigned to spend the night shift with a Los Angeles fire station, television reporter Angela Vidal and her cameraman, go out on a routine 911 call. It takes them to a small apartment building where they find police officers already on the scene in response to blood curdling screams. Something unknown has infected a woman living in the building. After a few of the residents are viciously attacked, the residents of the building, along with the news crew, find that the CDC has quarantined the building. All outside information access has been cut-off, and officials are not relaying information to those locked inside. When the quarantine is finally lifted, the only evidence of what took place is the news crew's videotape.
- Other information
- Based on the motion picture "Rec" by Jaume Balagueró & Luiso Berdejo & Paco Plaza.
- Special features: Making of the film, stunt featurette, make-up featurette, director/writer commentary.
- MPAA rating: R; for bloody violent and disturbing content, terror and language.
- Language: English with optional dubbed French dialogue; optional English, French or Spanish subtitles; closed-captioned.
- Publisher's number
- 25367 Sony Pictures Home Entertainment
- Identifying numbers
- UPC: 043396253674
- OCLC: 277156411
- OCLC: 277156411