Video/Film , DVD in English
a Warner Communications Company presents ; Pressman-Williams presents a Jill Jakes production ; written, produced and directed by Terrence Malick ; executive producer, Edward R. Pressman.
- [Irvington, NY] : Criterion Collection : Image Entertainment, 
- 1 videodisc (94 min.) : sound, colored ; 4 3/4 in. + Accompanied by: 1 booklet ( p. : colored illustrations; 18 cm.)
- DVD, widescreen (1.85:1) presentation; PCM mono.
Request a copy from BorrowDirect Get a copy from a partner library in 3-6 days. Checkout period is 16 weeks, with no renewals.
Eisenhower M Level ReservesPN1997 .B33 2013 c. 1Checked outChecked out, Due: Jun 1 2019 02:36 PMAnother patron is currently using this item. Use BorrowDirect to request a different copy. For additional help, ask a library staff member.
- Original music composed and conducted by George Tipton ; photography, Brian Probyn, Tak Fujimoto, Stevan Larner ; editor, Robert Estrin ; art director, Jack Fisk ; wardrobe, Dona Baldwin.
- Cast: Martin Sheen, Sissy Spacek, Warren Oates, Ramon Bieri, Alan Vint, Gary Littlejohn, John Carter.
- Feature films.
- Crime films.
- Based on the Starkweather-Fugate killing spree of 1958, in which a fifteen-year-old girl and her twenty-five-year-old boyfriend slaughtered her entire family and several others in the Dakota badlands.
- Other information
- Originally released as a motion picture in 1973.
- Special features: Making "Badlands," a new documentary featuring the actors Martin Sheen and Sissy Spacek and art director Jack Fisk; New interview with executive producer Edward Pressman; New interviews with associate editor (William)Billy Weber; "Charles Strakweather," a 1993 episode of the television program American Justice, about the real-life story on which the film was loosely based; Trailer. Booklet featuring an essay by filmmaker Michael Almereyda.
- Rating: PG.
- Language: English dialogue; English subtitles.
- Publisher's number
- CC2245D Criterion Collection
- Identifying numbers
- UPC: 715515104319
- OCLC: 824796725
- OCLC: 824796725