Book, Print in English
The tragedy of Hamlet Prince of Denmark: as it is now acted at his Highness the Duke of York's Theatre
by William Shakespeare.
- London : Printed by Andr. Clark, for J. Martyn, and H. Herringman ... , 1676.
- , 88 pages ; 21 cm. (4to)
Request a copy from BorrowDirect Get a copy from a partner library in 3-6 days. Checkout period is 12 weeks, with no renewals.
Garrett Library - Library Room, Non-CircPO2807 .A2 1676 c. 1Checked outChecked out, Due: Jun 30 2017Another patron is currently using this item. Use BorrowDirect to request a different copy. For additional help, ask a library staff member.
- Also known as
- Uniform Title: Hamlet
- Other information
- Signatures: [A]², B-M⁴.
- Indexed by: Wing S-2950.
- EISENHOWER: Spine title: Play-house copy of Hamlet. 1676.
- EISENHOWER: Prompt book of the actor John Ward containing copious marginal and textual manuscript annotations; cf. J. G. McManaway, "The two earliest prompt books of Hamlet," PBSA, v. 3, 3rd quarter, 1949, p. 288-320.
- EISENHOWER: Upper portion of sig. M1 lacking and repaired; corners trimmed, affecting a few catchwords; paper stained.