Book , Online in English
Tallis's history and description of the Crystal Palace, and the Exhibition of the world's industry in 1851
illustrated by beautiful steel engravings, from original drawings and daguerreotypes by Beard, Mayall, etc.
- London : J. Tallis & Co., 
- 3 volume(s). : illustrations; 28 cm.
Request a copy from BorrowDirect Get a copy from a partner library in 3-6 days. Checkout period is 16 weeks, with no renewals.
- This reproduction
- Electronic reproduction. Marlborough, England : Adam Matthew Digital, c2012. (Empire online. Section III, The visible Empire). Reproduced from a copy in the British Library.
- Also known as
- Crystal Palace
- Other information
- Vol. 1 has added t.p. in colour.
- Vol. 2-3 edited by J.G. Strutt and published by the London Printing and Pub. Co.
- Custodian: British Library