Book , Online in English
The SAGE handbook of regression analysis and causal inference
Henning Best & Christof Wolf.
- London : SAGE Publications, 2015.
- 1 online resource (x, 414 pages) : illustrations (black and white)
Get a copy from a partner library in 2-3 weeks. Checkout period is 16 weeks, with no renewals.
- Also known as
- Handbook of regression analysis and causal inference
- Regression analysis and causal inference
- Edited and written by a team of leading international social scientists, this handbook provides a comprehensive introduction to multivariate methods. It focuses on regression analysis of cross-sectional and longitudinal data with an emphasis on causal analysis, thereby covering a large number of different techniques including selection models, complex samples, and regression discontinuities.
- Other information
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Additional form
- 9781446288146 (ebook)
- Alternate version: 9781446252444
- Identifying numbers
- OCLC: 903973343