Book , Online in English
The history of the buccaneers of America : containing detailed accounts of those bold and daring freebooters : chiefly along the Spanish Main, in the West Indies and in the great South Sea, succeeding the civil wars in England
[by Alexander Oliver Exquemelin].
- Boston : Sanborn, Carter and Bazin, 1856 [©1851]
- New ed. / with some introductory notices of piracies on the coast of New England, to the year 1724.
- 484 pages : illustrations portraits ; 24 cm.
Request a copy from BorrowDirect Get a copy from a partner library in 3-6 days. Checkout period is 16 weeks, with no renewals.
- This reproduction
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2011. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
- Also known as
- Buccaneers of America
- Other information
- Attributed to Alexander Oliver Exquemelin.
- Reproduction of original from The American Antiquarian Society.
- Sabin no. 23494.
- Maritime; Biography; Colonial Era.