Book , Print in English
Introductory econometrics : a modern approach
Jeffrey M. Wooldridge.
- Boston : Cengage Learning, 2016.
- Copyright Notice: ©2016
- Sixth edition.
- xxi, 789 pages : illustrations ; 24 cm
Get a copy from a partner library in 2-3 weeks. Checkout period is 16 weeks, with no renewals.
Checked out, Due: Dec 14 2020This copy is unavailable. Click “Request Pickup” to check BorrowDirect for another copy.
- ch. 1. The nature of econometrics and economic data
- ch. 2. The simple regression model
- ch.3. Multiple regression analysis : estimation
- ch. 4. Multiple regression analysis : inference
- ch. 5. Multiple regression analysis : OLS asymptotics
- ch. 6. Multiple regression analysis : further issues
- ch.7. Multiple regression analysis with qualitative information : binary (or dummy) variables
- ch. 8. Heteroskedasticity
- ch. 9. More on specification and data issues
- ch. 10. Basic regression analysis with time series data
- ch. 11. Further issues in using OLS with time series data
- ch. 12. Serial correlation and heteroskedasticity in time series regressions
- ch. 13. Pooling cross sections across time : simple panel data methods
- ch. 14. Advanced panel data methods
- ch. 15. Instrumental variables estimation and two stage least squares
- ch. 16. Simultaneous equations models
- ch. 17. Limited dependent variable models and sample selection corrections
- ch. 18. Advanced time series topics
- ch. 19. Carrying out an empirical project
- Appendix A: Basic mathematical tools
- Appendix B: Fundamentals of probability
- Appendix C: Fundamentals of mathematical statistics
- Appendix D: Summary of matrix algebra
- Appendix E: The linear regression model in matrix form
- Appendix F: Answers to chapter questions.
- Other information
- Includes bibliographical references (pages 750-755) and index.
- Identifying numbers
- OCLC: 906011217
- OCLC: 906011217