Book , Print in English
Histories of ornament : from global to local
edited by Gülru Necipoğlu and Alina Payne ; with contributions by Michele Bacci, Anna Contadini, Thomas B.F. Cummins, Chanchal Dadlani, Daniela del Pesco, Vittoria Di Palma, Anne Dunlop, Marzia Faietti, María Judith Feliciano, Finbarr Barry Flood, Jonathan Hay, Christopher P. Heuer, Rémi Labrusse, Gülru Necipoğlu, Marco Rosario Nobile, Oya Pancaroğlu, Spyros Papapetros, Alina Payne, Antoine Picon, David Pullins, Jennifer L. Roberts, David J. Roxburgh, Hashim Sarkis, Robin Schuldenfrei, Avinoam Shalem, and Gerhard Wolf.
- Princeton : Princeton University Press, 
- Copyright Notice: ©2016
- viii, 454 pages : illustrations (chiefly in color) ; 29 cm
Request a copy from BorrowDirect Get a copy from a partner library in 3-6 days. Checkout period is 16 weeks, with no renewals.
Eisenhower D LevelNA3310.H57 2016 QUARTO c. 1Checked outChecked out, Due: Nov 28 2018Another patron is currently using this item. Use BorrowDirect to request a different copy. For additional help, ask a library staff member.Eisenhower D LevelNA3310.H57 2016 QUARTO c. 2Checked outChecked out, Due: Nov 7 2018Another patron is currently using this item. Use BorrowDirect to request a different copy. For additional help, ask a library staff member.
- Contemporaneity of Ornament in Architecture
- Ornament between Historiography and Theory
- Medieval Mediations
- Early Modern Crosscurrents
- Ornament between Figuration and Abstraction
- Circulations and Translations of Ornament
- Internationalism of Ornament and Modernist Abstraction.
- Other information
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Identifying numbers
- LCCN: 2015022263
- OCLC: 913572960
- OCLC: 913572960