Book, Print in English
The glass universe: how the ladies of the Harvard Observatory took the measure of the stars
- New York : Viking, 2016.
- xii, 324 pages : illustrations (some color) ; 24 cm
Request a copy from BorrowDirect Get a copy from a partner library in 3-6 days. Checkout period is 16 weeks, with no renewals.
Eisenhower M Level Current BooksMcNaughton Plan c. 1Checked outChecked out, Due: Feb 7 2018Another patron is currently using this item. Use BorrowDirect to request a different copy. For additional help, ask a library staff member.
- The little-known true story of the unexpected and remarkable contributions to astronomy made by a group of women working in the Harvard College Observatory from the late 1800s through the mid-1900s. --
- Other information
- Includes bibliographical references (pages 299-305) and index.
- Interest age level: Adult. Brodart
- Interest grade level: Adult. Brodart
- Indexed by: Publishers Weekly, October 03, 2016
- Indexed by: Booklist, September 15, 2016
- Indexed by: Library Journal, October 15, 2016
- Indexed by: Kirkus Reviews, October 15, 2016
- Additional form
- Alternate version: 9780698148697
- Identifying numbers
- LCCN: 2016029496