Journal/Newspaper , Print in English
National trade and professional associations of the United States
- Washington, DC : Columbia Books
- v. ; 28 cm.
Copies in Library - not available while library buildings are closed
Eisenhower A Level General Reference, Non-CirculatingHD2425 .D53 2016 c. 1Multiple Items
Gibson-Reference bookMultiple Items
- Publication history
- Frequency: Annual
- 17th annual ed. (1982)-
- Also known as
- Uniform Title: National trade and professional associations of the United States (Washington, D.C. : 1982)
- Natl. trade prof. assoc. U.S. (Washington D.C. : 1982)
- National trade and professional associations of the United States (Washington, D.C. : 1982)
- National trade & professional associations of the United States
- National trade and professional associations <1997->
- Former title
- Medical Subjects
- Lists some seven thousand trade associations, labor unions, professional, scientific, or technical societies and other national organizations. The directory is arranged alphabetically (by name of organization), as well as geographically, and by subject, acronymn, management firm, and executives.
- Other information
- Editors: C. Colgate, Jr., 1982- ; John J. Russell, <1997->
- Issues for 1997 accompanied by diskettes containing TellMe search software.
- Latest issue consulted: 32nd ed. (1997).
- Complemented by: State and regional associations of the United States.
- Identifying numbers
- LCCN: 89659004
- OCLC: 08119666