Book, Print in English
Manuscripts and medieval song: inscription, performance, context
edited by Helen Deeming and Elizabeth Eva Leach.
- Cambridge [England] : Cambridge University Press, 2015.
- xxi, 324 pages : illustrations, music ; 26 cm.
Request a copy from BorrowDirect Get a copy from a partner library in 3-6 days. Checkout period is 12 weeks, with no renewals.
Friedheim -- Main stacksML172.M368 2015 c. 1Checked outChecked out, Due: Jun 30 2017Another patron is currently using this item. Use BorrowDirect to request a different copy. For additional help, ask a library staff member.
- New light on the earliest medieval songbook / Sam Barrett
- The careful cantor and the Carmina Cantabrigiensia / Jeremy Llewellyn
- Across divides : Aquitaine's new song and London, British Library, Additional 36881 / Rachel May Golden
- Wine, women, and song? : reconsidering the Carmina burana / Gundela Bobeth ; translated by Henry Hope
- An English monastic miscellany : the Reading manuscript of Sumer is icumen in / Helen Deeming
- Preserving and recycling : functional multiplicity and shifting priorities in the compilation and continued use of London, British Library, Egerton 274 / Helen Deeming
- Miniatures, Minnesänger, music : the Codex Manesse / Henry Hope
- Writing, performance, and devotion in the thirteenth-century motet : the "La Clayette" manuscript / Sean Curran
- A courtly compilation : the Douce chansonnier / Elizabeth Eva Leach
- Machaut's first single-author compilation / Elizabeth Eva Leach
- Songs, scattered and gathered / Helen Deeming and Elizabeth Eva Leach.
- Other information
- Includes bibliographical references (pages 286-312) and index.
- Identifying numbers
- LCCN: 2014034732
- OCLC: 890107321
- OCLC: 890107321