Online in English
The Oxford handbook of Israeli politics and society
edited by Reuven Y. Hazan, Alan Dowty, Menachem Hofnung, and Gideon Rahat.
- New York : Oxford University Press, 2018-
- 1 online resource.
Get a copy from a partner library in 2-3 weeks. Checkout period is 16 weeks, with no renewals.
- Publication history
- Frequency: Monthly
- Also known as
- Israeli politics and society
- This handbook is currently in development, with individual articles publishing online in advance of print publication. At this time, we cannot add information about unpublished articles in this handbook, however the table of contents will continue to grow as additional articles pass through the review process and are added to the site. Please note that the online publication date for this handbook is the date that the first article in the title was published online.
- Parties and the Party System of Israel / Reuven Y. Hazan
- Political Reform in Israel / Gideon Rahat
- State and Society Building in Early Israel / Orit Rozin
- Democracy in Israel / Alan Dowty
- Israel's Wars / David Tal.
- Other information
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Additional form
- 9780190675615 (online resource)
- Alternate version: 9780190675585