Book , Print in English
The National union catalog, pre-1956 imprints : a cumulative author list representing Library of Congress printed cards and titles reported by other American libraries
Compiled and edited with the cooperation of the Library of Congress and the National Union Catalog Subcommittee of the Resources Committee of the Resources and Technical Services Division, American Library Association.
- London, Mansell, 1968-1981.
- 754 volume(s). 36 cm.
Libraries Service CenterZ881 .A1 C28 QUARTO c. 1 | Virtual Shelf Browse
Eisenhower A Level General Reference, Non-CirculatingZ881.A1 C28 QUARTO c. 1 | Virtual Shelf Browse
- As of 2/2011 this set is shelved before the A classification area in Gen Ref.
Welch Journal - Stack level 5, Welch Medical Library
- vol. 1-754
- Also known as
- Also known as: Mansell catalog
- Medical Subjects
- Contents: Vols. 1-685. A-Z - Vols. 686-754. Supplements A-Z.
- Other information
- Vols. 686-754 comprise a supplement.
- Often referred to as Mansell catalog.
- Additional form
- Identifying numbers
- LCCN: 67030001
- OCLC: 00935967
- OCLC: 935967