Book , Print in English
Introductory econometrics : a modern approach
Jeffrey M. Wooldridge.
- Boston, MA : Cengage, 
- Copyright Notice: ©2020
- Seventh edition.
- xxii, 826 pages : illustrations, charts ; 21 x 27 cm
Get a copy from a partner library in 2-3 weeks. Checkout period is 16 weeks, with no renewals.
- Wooldridge uses a systematic approach motivated by the major problems facing applied researchers. This text provides important understanding for empirical work in many social sciences, as well as for carrying out research projects.
- The nature of econometrics and economic date
- Regression analysis with cross-sectional data. The simple regression model ; Multiple regression analysis : estimation ; Multiple regression analysis : inference ; Multiple regression analysis : OLS asymptotics ; Multiple regression analysis: further issues ; Multiple regression analysis with qualitative information ; Heteroskedasticity ; More on specification and data issues
- Regression analysis with time series data. Basic regression analysis with time series data ; Further issues in using OLS with time series data ; Serial correlation and heteroskedasticity in time series regressions
- Advances topics. Pooling cross sections across time : simple panel data methods ; Advanced panel data methods ; Instrumental variables estimation and two-stage least squares ; Simultaneous equations models ; Limited dependent variable models and sample selection corrections ; Advanced time series topics ; Carrying out an empirical project
- Math refresher A, basic mathematical tools
- Math refresher B, fundamentals of probability
- Math refresher C, fundamentals of mathematical statistics
- Advanced treatment D, summary of matrix algebra
- Advanced treatment D, the linear regression model in matrix form.
- Other information
- "Print year: 2018" (page ii)
- Includes bibliographical references (pages 791-796) and index.
- Identifying numbers
- OCLC: 1030403996
- OCLC: 1030403996