Book Pickup Service
Book Pickup & Returns - JH Libraries
Books and materials from the Johns Hopkins Libraries may be requested for pickup on the Homewood, East Baltimore, Washington D.C., and Applied Physics Laboratory campuses. At this time, pick up service is available for current Johns Hopkins ID cardholders: students, faculty, and staff. Turnaround time for requested books may be longer than usual. Only books owned by the Johns Hopkins Libraries and available through BorrowDirect are eligible.
- To pick up items, you must have a green Prodensity pass.
- Masks and social distancing are required on campus.
How to Request Books:
- Log in to Catalyst, the online catalog, using your JHED credentials.
- Request materials by selecting the “Request Pickup” button indicating your preferred pick up location.
- We will find and prepare the materials for contact-free pick up.
- When your materials are ready, we will notify you by email.
Pick Up Hours & Locations:
You may pick up materials at any location listed below.
East Baltimore campus
1900 E. Monument Street, Baltimore
If you are relocating or have special circumstances, please email your library for assistance.