Book Pickup Service
Book Pickup Service - JH Libraries
Books and materials from the Johns Hopkins Libraries may be requested for pickup. At this time, pick up service is available for current Johns Hopkins students, faculty, and staff.
- To pick up items, you must have a green Prodensity pass.
- Masks and social distancing are required on campus.
How to Request Books:
- Log in to Catalyst, the online catalog, using your JHED credentials.
- Request materials by selecting the “Request Pickup” button indicating your preferred pick up location.
- We will find and prepare the materials for contact-free pick up.
- When your materials are ready, we will notify you by email.
Pick Up Hours & Locations:
You may request to pick up materials at any location listed below.
DC campus | Hours
1740 Massachusetts Ave NW, Washington D.C.
Mason Library supports the Book Pickup Service for all DC-based Hopkins affiliates. Self-serve pickup shelves are located on the sixth floor in the Library.