For electronic reserves…
Homewood Patrons may access electronic reserves from: Eisenhower Course Readings
SAIS Patrons may access electronic reserves from their course pages in Blackboard
Welch Patrons may access electronic reserves from: Welch E-Reserves
Patrons with questions regarding access to electronic reserves should email or speak to their home library.
Print reserves are currently suspended. For access to eReserves, please see the menu to the left.
2. FUNDAMENTALS OF BIOSTATISTICS Print , Dissertation/Thesis
3. FUNDAMENTALS OF BIOSTATISTICS Book , Print
4. FUNDAMENTALS OF BIOSTATISTICS 5TH EDITION 2000 Book , Print
Use the request button to place a hold on this item OR use BorrowDirect to request a different copy. For additional help, ask a library staff member.
- 2018 RESERVE FOR 410.621 DIENER-WEST
5. FUNDAMENTALS OF BIOSTATISTICS 6TH EDITION Book , Print
6. Fundamentals of biostatistics : study guide Book , Print in English
7. PRINCIPLES OF BIOSTATISTICS 1ST EDITION. 1993 Book , Print
8. PRINCIPLES OF BIOSTATISTICS. 1ST EDITION 1993 Book , Print
9. PRINCIPLES OF BIOSTATISTICS. 2ND EDITION 2000 Book , Print
10. Statistics with Stata: Updated for version 10 Book , Print
SPH Reserves - STATISTICS in PUBLIC HEALTH - Overnight Check-out ONLY!! 1Available
- OVERNIGHT CHECK OUT ONLY! RESERVE FOR DIENER-WEST SPH 140.620
SPH - Stat2014 2Available
- SPH Reserve - 140.621 - Stat. Methods in Public Health - Fall2014