For electronic reserves…
Homewood Patrons may access electronic reserves from: Eisenhower Course Readings
SAIS Patrons may access electronic reserves from their course pages in Blackboard
Welch Patrons may access electronic reserves from: Welch E-Reserves
Patrons with questions regarding access to electronic reserves should email or speak to their home library.
1. Defining dress: dress as object, meaning, and identity Book , Print in English
Eisenhower B LevelGT525.D43 2000 c. 2Available
2. Dressing Renaissance Florence: families, fortunes, & fine clothing Book , Print in English
Libraries Service CenterTT496.I82 F574 2002 c. 1Available
3. Fashion as communication Book , Print in English1996 .Introduction: Two views of fashion and clothing -- 1. Etymologies and Definitions of Fashion and Clothing -- 2. Fashion, Clothing, Communication and Culture -- 3. The Functions of Fashion and Clothing -- 4. Fashion, Clothing and Meaning…
Eisenhower B LevelGT 511 .B36 1996 c. 1Available
4. Valentino: The Last Emperor Video/Film , Online in English2008 .
5. Writing fashion in early modern Italy: from sprezzatura to satire Book , Print in English2014 .note: pt. I Cultures of Fashion -- 1. Moda and Moderno -- 2. Book of the Courtier and the Discourse on Fashion: Sprezzatura, Gender, "National Identity" -- pt. II Fabric of Cities: Nations, Empire in Costume Books by Cesare Vecellio and Giacomo Franco…
Eisenhower C LevelTT504.6.I8 P38 2014 c. 1Available