For electronic reserves…
Homewood Patrons may access electronic reserves from: Eisenhower Course Readings
SAIS Patrons may access electronic reserves from their course pages in Blackboard
Welch Patrons may access electronic reserves from: Welch E-Reserves
Patrons with questions regarding access to electronic reserves should email or speak to their home library.
1. Babysan: a private look at the Japanese occupation Book, Print in English
Libraries Service CenterNC1429.H85 A43 1953 c. 1In ProcessUse the request button to place a hold on this item.
2. Barefoot Gen Book, Print in English
Libraries Service CenterPN6790.J33 2003 c. 1Multiple Items
3. Factory girls: women in the thread mills of Meiji Japan Online in English
4. Japan at war: an oral history Book, Print in English
D 811 .A2 C621 1992 c. 1Available
5. A modern history of Japan: from Tokugawa times to the present Book, Print in English2014.Overview: A Modern History of Japan: From Tokugawa Times to the Present paints a richly nuanced and strikingly original portrait of the last two centuries of Japanese history. It takes students from the days of the shogunate-the overlordship of the Tokugawa family-through the…
DS881.9 .G66 2014 c. 1Available
6. Multiethnic Japan Book, Print in English2001.
DS832.7.A1 L53 2001 c. 1Available
7. Naomi Book, Print in English2001."Junichiro Tanizaki's Naomi is both a hilarious story of one man's obsession and a brilliant reckoning of a nation's cultural confusion. When twenty-eight-year-old Joji first lays eyes upon the teenage waitress Naomi, he is instantly smitten by her exotic, almost Western…
Eisenhower D Level Blue LabelsPL839.A7 C513 2001 c. 1Available
8. Reflections on the way to the gallows: voices of Japanese rebel women Book, Print in English1988.People's rights and national rights / Fukuda Hideko -- Reflections on the way to the gallows / Kanno Sugako -- The road to nihilism / Kaneko Fumiko -- The Sekirankai / Sakai Magara ... [et al.]…
HN726 .R441 1990 c. 1Available
9. Voices of early modern Japan: contemporary accounts of daily life during the age of the shoguns Book, Print in English2012.DOCUMENTS OF THE SHOGUN'S JAPAN -- Domestic Sphere -- 1. Getting Married: "Agreement Regarding a Dowry" (1815) -- 2. Obtaining a Divorce: An Appeal for Assistance (1850) and Letters of Divorce (1857, undated)…
DS870 .V65 2012 QUARTO c. 1Available