For electronic reserves…
Homewood Patrons may access electronic reserves from: Eisenhower Course Readings
SAIS Patrons may access electronic reserves from their course pages in Blackboard
Welch Patrons may access electronic reserves from: Welch E-Reserves
Patrons with questions regarding access to electronic reserves should email or speak to their home library.
1. Ancient Greek houses and households: chronological, regional, and social diversity Book, Print in English
DF99.A53 2005 c. 1Available
2. Antioch: the lost ancient city / edited by Christine Kondoleon Book, Print in English
N5865.A75 K66 2000 QUARTO c. 1Available
3. Architecture of Minoan Crete: constructing identity in the Aegean Bronze Age Book, Print in English
NA267 .M39 2010 QUARTO c. 1Available
4. Architecture of Minoan Crete: constructing identity in the Aegean Bronze Age Book, Online in English
5. Art and inscriptions in the ancient world Book, Print in English
N72.W75 A78 2007 c. 1Available
6. The Athenian Agora: new perspectives on an ancient site Book, Print in English
DF287.A23 C38 2009 QUARTO c. 1Available
7. Beyond Babylon: art, trade, and diplomacy in the second millennium B.C Book, Print in English
N5345.B38 2008 QUARTO c. 1Available
8. The Cambridge Companion to the Aegean Bronze Age Book, Online in English
9. The Cambridge companion to the Aegean Bronze Age Book, Print in English
DF220.C36 2008 c. 1Available
10. Domestic space in classical antiquity Book, Print in English2010."Housing is shaped by culturally-specific expectations about the kinds of architecture and furnishings that are appropriate; about how and where different activities should be carried out; and by and with whom. It is those expectations, and the wider social and cultural systems…
DF99.N47 2010 c. 2Available
11. Domestic space in the Roman world: Pompeii and beyond Book, Print, Conference in English1997.
NA324.D66 1997 QUARTO c. 1Recall
12. The Function of the Minoan palaces: proceedings of the Fourth International Symposium at the Swedish Institute in Athens, 10-16 June, 1984 Book, Print, Conference in Swedish, English, German1987.
PC5011.S9 S88 v.35 c. 1Available
13. House and society in the ancient Greek world Book, Print in English1999.1. Domestic space and ancient Greek society -- 2. Approaches to the material record -- 3. From pots to people: towards a framework for interpreting the archaeological material -- 4. city of Olynthos: a detailed case-study in domestic organisation…
DF99.N48 1999 c. 1Available
14. The houses of Roman Italy, 100 B.C.-A.D. 250: ritual, space, and decoration Book, Online in English
15. The houses of Roman Italy, 100 B.C.-A.D. 250: ritual, space, and decoration Book, Print in English1991.
PC 5631 .C52 1991 c. 1Available
16. The miniature wall paintings of Thera: a study in Aegean culture and iconography Book, Print in English1988.
PC5108.T38 M67 1988 QUARTO c. 1Available
17. Mosaics of the Greek and Roman world Book, Print in English1999."This book provides a comprehensive account of mosaics in the ancient world from the early pebble mosaics of Greece to the pavement of Christian churches in the east." "The book discusses both well-known works and recent finds, and balances consideration of exceptional…
NA3765.D83 1999 QUARTO c. 1Available
18. The Oxford handbook of the Bronze Age Aegean (ca. 3000-1000 BC) Book, Print in English2010."The Greek Bronze Age, roughly 3000 to 1000 BC, witnessed the flourishing of the Minoan and Mycenean civilizations, the earliest expansion of trade in the Aegean and wider Mediterranean Sea, the development of artistic techniques in a variety of media, and the evolution of early…
DF220.O946 2010 c. 2In ProcessUse the request button to place a hold on this item.DF220.O946 2010 c. 3Available
19. Political economies of the Aegean Bronze Age: papers from the Langford Conference, Florida State University, Tallahassee, 22-24 February 2007 Book, Print, Conference in English2010."This volume brings together an international group of researchers to address how Mycenaean and Minoan states controlled the economy. The contributions, originally delivered at the 2007 Langford Conference at Florida State University, examine the political economies of state (and…
DF220.L36 2007 c. 1Available
20. Roman imperialism and provincial art Book, Print in English2003.Provincial art and Roman imperialism: an overview / Sarah Scott -- Art, Romanization and competence / Catherine Johns -- Art as resistance and negotiation / Jane Webster -- 'The hanged men dance': Barbarians in Trajanic art / Iain Ferris…
N5763.R67 2003 c. 1Available
21. Style and politics in Athenian vase-painting: the craft of democracy, ca. 530-460 B.C.E Book, Print in English2002."The pictures on Athenian vases of the late Archaic period often play upon the tension between an image and its material support, and between the sense of depth and the sense of surface. Richard Neer's study tracks design and imagery on Athenian vases in four domains: the…
2000.v. 1-2. [without special title] -- [v. 3.] Plates.
NK4645.N44 2002 c. 1Available
Eisenhower B LevelDF221.T38 I57 2000 QUARTO c. 1Multiple Items
23. The wall-paintings of Thera Book, Print in English1999.
DF221.T38 D69 1999 QUARTO c. 1Available