For electronic reserves…
Homewood Patrons may access electronic reserves from: Eisenhower Course Readings
SAIS Patrons may access electronic reserves from their course pages in Blackboard
Welch Patrons may access electronic reserves from: Welch E-Reserves
Patrons with questions regarding access to electronic reserves should email or speak to their home library.
1. Aristotle Book, Print in English
B485.S44 2007 c. 2Available
2. Aristotle Book, Print in English
Libraries Service CenterB485.B35 1982 c. 1Available
3. Aristotle: a guide for the perplexed Book, Print in English2008.Science (episteme) -- Division of the sciences according to aims and objects -- Demonstration (apodeixis) -- The axioms of the sciences -- Being or substance (ousia) -- Being before aristotle -- Being in the categories -- The science of being: first philosophy…
B485.V45 2008 c. 1Available
4. Aristotle: selections Book, Print in English1995.
B407.F56 1995 c. 1Available
5. Aristotle: the desire to understand Book, Print in English1988.
B485 .L42 1988 c. 1Request at ILS
6. Aristotle the philosopher Book, Print in English
7. Aristotle's first principles Book, Print in English1988.
B485 .I74 1988 c. 1Request at ILS
8. Aristotle's first principles Book, Online in English1988.This book emphasises the systemic character of Aristotle's philosophy by examining questions on metaphysics, epistemology, philosophy and mind and ethics. His reliance on dialectic as the method of philosophy appears to conflict with the metaphysical realist view of his…
9. The Cambridge companion to Aristotle Book, Print in English1995.Life and work / Jonathan Barnes -- Logic / Robin Smith -- Metaphysics / Jonathan Barnes -- Philosophy of science ; Science / R.J. Hankinson -- Psychology / Stephen Everson -- Ethics / D.S. Hutchinson -- Politics / C.C.W. Taylor -- Rhetoric and poetics / Jonathan Barnes.
B485.C35 1995 c. 1Checked out
10. The Cambridge Companion to Aristotle's Nicomachean Ethics Book, Online in English2014.Aristotle's Nicomachean Ethics is the first and arguably most important treatise on ethics in Western philosophy. It remains to this day a compelling reflection on the best sort of human life and continues to inspire contemporary thought and debate. This Cambridge Companion…
11. The Cambridge companion to Aristotle's Nicomachean ethics Book, Print in English2014.note: 1. Introduction: Ethics as Practical Science / Ronald Polansky -- 2. Beginning and Ending with Eudaimonia / C. D. C. Reeve -- 3. Happiness and the External Goods / T. D. Roche…
B430 .C36 2014 c. 1Available
12. The complete works of Aristotle Book, Online in Multiple languages, English
13. The complete works of Aristotle: the revised Oxford translation Book, Print in English, Greek, Ancient (to 1453)1984.
Eisenhower B LevelB407.S6A7 1984 c. 1Multiple Items
14. Essays on Aristotle's De anima Book, Print in English1992.The text of Aristotle's De Anima / Martha C. Nussbaum -- De Anima : its agenda and its recent interpreters / Amelie Oksenberg Rorty -- Is an Aristotelian philosophy of mind still credible? (A draft) / M.F. Burnyeat -- Changing Aristotle's mind / Martha C. Nussbaum, Hilary Putnam…
B415.E87 1992 c. 1Available
B415.E87 1992 c. 2AvailableInstitute of the History of Medicine Books - Stack Level 8, Welch LibraryB415 .E87 1992 c. 1Available
- repl order initiated by Reserves 1/22/98
15. Essays on Aristotle's De anima Book, Online in English1992.'De Anima' is one of the most influential and widely-studied of Aristotle's works. This volume offers discussions of all aspects of this work by leading philosophers. Covering topics such as the relation between soul and body, memory, desire, and thought, the essays present the…
16. Essays on Aristotle's ethics Book, Print in English1980.
B430.A5 R66 1980 c. 1Checked out