For electronic reserves…
Homewood Patrons may access electronic reserves from: Eisenhower Course Readings
SAIS Patrons may access electronic reserves from their course pages in Blackboard
Welch Patrons may access electronic reserves from: Welch E-Reserves
Patrons with questions regarding access to electronic reserves should email or speak to their home library.
1. The American revolution: a history Book, Print in English
E208.W85 2002 c. 1Available
2. Common sense Book, Print in English
E211.P1455 1986 c. 1Available
3. Major problems in the era of the American Revolution, 1760-1791: documents and essays Book, Print in English2014.
E208 .M335 2014 c. 1Available
4. Mary Silliman's war Video/Film, DVD in English1990.Based on the memoir and letters of Mary Silliman, this film depicts the struggle during the American Revolutionary War, of Fairfield, Conn., a town deeply and bitterly divided over independence. After the kidnapping and imprisonment of her husband by the British, Mary Silliman…
Eisenhower M Level Service DeskPN1997.2.M379 2003 c. 1Available
Eisenhower M Level Service DeskPN1997.2.M379 2003 manual c. 1Available1830.
- Accompanying manual has the call number: DVD 3362 manual
E275 .M38 2010 c. 1Available
6. The shoemaker and the tea party: memory and the American Revolution Book, Print in English1999."Award-winning historian Alfred F. Young unearths a rich story of the American Revolution with this account of George Robert Twelves Hewes, a Boston shoemaker who took part in such key events as the Boston Massacre and the Tea Party, and then served in the militia and as a…
E215.7 Y68 1999 c. 1Available