For electronic reserves…
Homewood Patrons may access electronic reserves from: Eisenhower Course Readings
SAIS Patrons may access electronic reserves from their course pages in Blackboard
Welch Patrons may access electronic reserves from: Welch E-Reserves
Patrons with questions regarding access to electronic reserves should email or speak to their home library.
1. Art and objecthood: essays and reviews Book, Print in English
N6490.F727 1998 c. 1AvailableN6490.F727 1998 c. 2Request at ILS
2. Art in theory, 1900-2000: an anthology of changing ideas Book, Print in English2003.Classicism and originality -- Expression and the primitive -- Modernity -- Cubism -- Neo-classicism and the call to order -- Dissent and disorder -- Abstraction and form -- Utility and construction -- The modern as ideal -- Realism as figuration -- Realism as critique…
N6490.A7167 2003 c. 1Available
3. Art workers: radical practice in the Vietnam War era Book, Print in English2009.From artists to art workers -- Carl Andre's work ethic -- Robert Morris's art strike -- Lucy Lippard's feminist labor -- Hans Haacke's paperwork.
N72.P6 B79 2009 c. 1Available
4. As painting: division and displacement Book, Print in English2001.
ND195.A788 2001 c. 1Available
5. The collected essays and criticism Book, Print in English1986.v. 1. Perceptions and judgments, 1939-1944 -- v. 2. Arrogant purpose, 1945-1949 -- v. 3. Affirmations and refusals, 1950-1956 -- v. 4. Modernism with a vengeance, 1957-1969.
Eisenhower D LevelN7445.2.G741 1986 c. 1Multiple Items
6. Conceptual art: a critical anthology Book, Print in English1999."Compared to other avant-garde movements that emerged in the 1960s, conceptual art has received relatively little serious attention by art historians and critics of the past twenty-five years - in part because of the difficult, intellectual nature of the art." "This anthology…
N6494.C63 C597 1999 c. 1Available
7. Continuous project altered daily: the writings of Robert Morris Book, Print in English1993.1. Notes on Sculpture, Part 1 -- 2. Notes on Sculpture, Part 2 -- 3. Notes on Sculpture, Part 3: Notes and Non Sequiturs -- 4. Anti Form -- 5. Notes on Sculpture, Part 4: Beyond Objects -- 6. Some Notes on the Phenomenology of Making: The Search for the Motivated…
NB 212 .M671 1993 c. 1Available
8. Michelangelo Pistoletto: from one to many, 1956-1974 Book, Print in English2010.Michelangelo Pistoletto : from one to many, 1956-1974 / Carlos Basualdo -- From the early paintings to the first reflective surfaces / Angela Vettese -- The minus objects : the dimension of time / Jean-François Chevrier -- Pistoletto's object theater / Claire Gilman…
N6923.P5 A4 2010 QUARTO c. 1Available
9. Minimal art: a critical anthology Book, Print in English1995.Reading Minimal Art / Anne M. Wagner -- Systemic Painting / Lawrence Alloway -- Sculpture as Architecture: New York Letter, 1966-67 / Michael Benedikt -- Serial Art, Systems, Solipsism / Mel Bochner -- The Razed Sites of Carl Andre / David Bourdon…
N 6512.5 .M5 M561 1995 c. 1Available
10. On the museum's ruins Book, Print in English1993.Photographs at the End of Modernism -- Photography in the Museum. On the Museum's Ruins. The Museum's Old, the Library's New Subject. The End of Painting. The Photographic Activity of Postmodernism. Appropriating Appropriation -- The End of Sculpture. Redefining Site Specificity…
N 420 .C751 1993 c. 1Checked out
11. The return of the real: the avant-garde at the end of the century Book, Print in English1996.
N 7475 .F67 1996 c. 1In Process
12. Robert Smithson, the collected writings Book, Print in English