For electronic reserves…
Homewood Patrons may access electronic reserves from: Eisenhower Course Readings
SAIS Patrons may access electronic reserves from their course pages in Blackboard
Welch Patrons may access electronic reserves from: Welch E-Reserves
Patrons with questions regarding access to electronic reserves should email or speak to their home library.
1. Constructing the image of Muhammad in Europe Book, Print in English
N6260 .D53 2013 c. 1Available
2. The Decameron Book, Print in English
PQ4272 .E5 A395 1995 c. 1Available
3. The Decameron Book, Print in English1995.Translated with an Introduction and Notes by G.H. McWilliam.
PQ4272.E5 A355 2003 c. 1Available
4. The Decameron: Translated with an Introduction and notes by G.H. McWilliam (Penguin Classics) Book, Online in English2003.
5. The Divine Comedy 3: Paradiso Book, Print in English, Italian2007."Leaving Hell and Mount Purgatory far behind, Dante in the Paradiso ascends to Heaven and crosses the planetary spheres that circle the Earth, now guided by his beloved Beatrice. Here Dante encounters spirits, from Thomas Aquinas to Saint Peter, who engage him in passionate…
PQ4315.K57 2007 c. 1Available
6. The divine comedy 1: Inferno Book, Print in English2006."Dante's Inferno describes his descent into Hell midway through his life with the Roman Virgil as his guide, and is unparalleled in its depiction of the tragedy of sin. It is a work inspired by a profound confidence in human nature, yet also expresses Dante's horror at the way…
PQ4315.2.K57 2006 c. 1Available
7. The divine comedy Book, Print in English2006.'Inferno' depicts a cruel underworld in which desperate figures are condemned to eternal damnation for committing one or more of seven deadly sins. As he descends through the nine concentric circles of increasingly agonising torture, Dante encounters doomed souls from history and…
Eisenhower D Level Blue LabelsPQ4302.G04 2006 c. 1Multiple Items
8. Florence at the dawn of the Renaissance: painting and illumination, 1300-1350 Book, Print in English2012."Florence and the Renaissance have become virtually synonymous, bringing to mind names like Dante, Giotto, Petrarch, Boccaccio, and many others whose creativity thrived during a time of unprecedented prosperity, urban expansion, and intellectual innovation. With more than 200…
ND621.F7 F59 2012 QUARTO c. 1Available
9. The golden legend: readings on the saints Book, Print in English1993.
Eisenhower B LevelBX 4654.J33 1993 c. 1Multiple Items
10. History of the Florentine people Book, Print in English, Latin2001.v. 1. Books I-IV -- v. 2. Books V-VIII -- v. 3. Books IX-XII : Memoirs
Eisenhower B LevelDG737.A2 B813 2001 c. 1Multiple Items
11. Images of quattrocento Florence: selected writings in literature, history, and art Book, Print in English2000.Map of Italy Circa 1490 / Andrea Alberico -- City Plan of Late Quattrocento Florence / Andrea Alberico -- Chronology of Fifteenth-Century Florence -- 1. Defense of the Roman Origins of Florence / Coluccio Salutati -- 2. Republican Legacy / Leonardo Bruni…
DG735.6.I86 2000 c. 1Available
12. Italian frescoes, the age of Giotto, 1280-1400 Book, Print in English2005.On the perception and effect of images in the age of Giotto -- Giotto's fame -- Tradition and a new beginning: Rome and Assisi -- Commissions and themes after 1300 -- Patrons and artists -- The cycles of paintings -- Assisi, San Francesco, upper church and lower church…
ND2755.P62 2005 QUARTO c. 1Available
13. The Italian paintings before 1400 Book, Print in English2011.The National Gallery houses one of the most important collections of early Italian paintings outside Italy, including works by Cimabue, Duccio, Giotto and the di Cione brothers. Since these were last catalogued there have been four new acquisitions, while reexamination of the…
ND613.N383 2011 QUARTO c. 1Available
14. Italy in the age of Dante and Petrarch, 1216-1380 Book, Print in English1980.
DG531 .L36 1980 c. 1Available
15. The lives of the artists Book, Print in English1991.
N6922.V2213 1991 c. 1Available
16. Lives of the most eminent painters, sculptors & architects Book, Print in English, Italian1912.
Eisenhower D LevelN6922.V3 1976 c. 1Multiple Items
Libraries Service CenterFilm no. 2468 c. 1Multiple Items
17. Painting in Florence and Siena after the Black Death Book, Print in English1964.
ND621.F6 M4 1964 c. 1Available
18. Painting in Florence and Siena after the Black Death Book, Print in English1951.
ND621.F6 M4 1951Q c. 1Available
ND621.F7 M4 1978 c. 1Available
21. Renaissance and renascences in Western art Book, Print in English1972.
N6370 .P28 1972 c. 1Available
23. Siena, Florence, and Padua: art, society, and religion 1280-1400 Book, Print in English