For electronic reserves…
Homewood Patrons may access electronic reserves from: Eisenhower Course Readings
SAIS Patrons may access electronic reserves from their course pages in Blackboard
Welch Patrons may access electronic reserves from: Welch E-Reserves
Patrons with questions regarding access to electronic reserves should email or speak to their home library.
1. The art and politics of Asger Jorn: the avant-garde won't give up Book, Print in English
N7023.J67 K87 2014 c. 1Available
2. Asger Jorn: restless rebel Book, Print in English
N7023.J67 A4 2014 QUARTO c. 1Available
3. Asger Jorn: the open hide Book, Print in English
N7023.J67 A4 2016 c. 1Available
4. Cobra: Copenhagen, Brussels, Amsterdam Book, Print in English
N6494.C5 S45 2003 c. 1Available
5. Cobra: the last avant-garde movement of the twentieth century Book, Print in English
N6494.C5 S8613 2004 c. 1Available
6. Lipstick traces: a secret history of the twentieth century Book, Print in English
Friedheim -- Main stacksCB428 .M356 1989 c. 2Available
7. Living art: Asger Jornʼs comprehensive theory of art between Helhesten and Cobra, 1946-1949 Book, Print in English1986.
ND 723 .J6 B571 1986 c. 1Available
8. The society of the spectacle Book, Print in English1994.
Eisenhower B LevelHM291.D413 1994 c. 2Available