For electronic reserves…
Homewood Patrons may access electronic reserves from: Eisenhower Course Readings
SAIS Patrons may access electronic reserves from their course pages in Blackboard
Welch Patrons may access electronic reserves from: Welch E-Reserves
Patrons with questions regarding access to electronic reserves should email or speak to their home library.
1. The art and politics of Asger Jorn: the avant-garde won't give up Book, Print in English
N7023.J67 K87 2014 c. 1Available
2. Asger Jorn: restless rebel Book, Print in English
N7023.J67 A4 2014 QUARTO c. 1Available
3. Asger Jorn: the open hide Book, Print in English
N7023.J67 A4 2016 c. 1Available
4. Cobra: Copenhagen, Brussels, Amsterdam Book, Print in English
N6494.C5 S45 2003 c. 1Available
5. Cobra: the last avant-garde movement of the twentieth century Book, Print in English
N6494.C5 S8613 2004 c. 1Available
6. Lipstick traces: a secret history of the twentieth century Book, Print in English
Friedheim -- Main stacksCB428 .M356 1989 c. 2Available
7. Living art: Asger Jornʼs comprehensive theory of art between Helhesten and Cobra, 1946-1949 Book, Print in English1986.
ND 723 .J6 B571 1986 c. 1Available
8. The society of the spectacle Book, Print in English1994.
HM 291 .D3913 1994 c. 1Request at ILSThis item is unavailable. Use BorrowDirect to request a different copy. For additional help, ask a library staff member.HM291.D413 1994 c. 2Available