For electronic reserves…
Homewood Patrons may access electronic reserves from: Eisenhower Course Readings
SAIS Patrons may access electronic reserves from their course pages in Blackboard
Welch Patrons may access electronic reserves from: Welch E-Reserves
Patrons with questions regarding access to electronic reserves should email or speak to their home library.
1. Augustine and the limits of politics Book, Print in English
BR 1720 .A9 E57 1995 c. 1Available
2. Just and unjust wars: a moral argument with historical illustrations Book, Print in English
U21.2.W3451 1992 c. 2Available
3. Just war: the just war tradition : ethics in modern warfare Book, Print in English2007.Introduction -- The origin and nature of the tradition -- The structure of the tradition -- Jus Ad Bellum : going to war -- Jus In Bello : waging war -- Conclusion -- Appendix A : the ethics of war in Islam and Judaism -- Appendix B : suggestions for further reading.
U22.G87 2007 c. 1Available
4. The prince and other works Book, Print in English1964.
JC 143 .M34 1964 c. 1Available
5. Style: lessons in clarity and grace Book, Print in English2017.STYLE AS CHOICE: Understanding style -- Correctness -- CLARITY: Actions -- Characters -- Cohesion and coherence -- Emphasis -- CLARITY OF FORM: Motivation -- Global coherence -- GRACE: Concision -- Shape -- Elegance -- ETHICS: The ethics of style.
PE1421.W545 2017 c. 1Available