For electronic reserves…
Homewood Patrons may access electronic reserves from: Eisenhower Course Readings
SAIS Patrons may access electronic reserves from their course pages in Blackboard
Welch Patrons may access electronic reserves from: Welch E-Reserves
Patrons with questions regarding access to electronic reserves should email or speak to their home library.
1. Chinese local elites and patterns of dominance Book, Online, Print, Conference in English
HN740.Z9 E4261 1990Available
2. The Manchu way: the eight banners and ethnic identity in late imperial China Book, Print in English2001.
DS731.M35 E55 2001 c. 1Available
3. One quarter of humanity: Malthusian mythology and Chinese realities, 1700-2000 Book, Print in English1999."This book presents new evidence about historical and contemporary Chinese population behavior that overturns much of the received wisdom about the differences between China and the West first voiced by Malthus. Malthus described a China in which early and universal marriage…
HB3578.L44 1999 c. 1Available
4. Precious records: women in China's long eighteenth century Book, Print in English1997.
HQ1767.M355 1997 c. 2Available
5. The rise of Confucian ritualism in late imperial China: ethics, classics, and lineage discourse Book, Print in English1994.Reign Periods of the Ming and Ching Dynasties -- 1. The Crisis of the Confucian Order and Didactic Responses -- 2. Ritualist Ethics and Textual Purism in the Kang-hsi Reign -- 3. Lineage Discourse: Gentry, Local Society, and the State…
BL 1833 .R57 C481 1994 c. 1Available