For electronic reserves…
Homewood Patrons may access electronic reserves from: Eisenhower Course Readings
SAIS Patrons may access electronic reserves from their course pages in Blackboard
Welch Patrons may access electronic reserves from: Welch E-Reserves
Patrons with questions regarding access to electronic reserves should email or speak to their home library.
1. Abraham Miguel Cardozo: selected writings Book, Print in English
BM550.C32213 2001 c. 1Available
2. The Messianic idea in Judaism and other essays on Jewish spirituality Book, Print in English
BM615 .S33 1971 c. 1Available
3. The messianic idea in Judaism and other essays on Jewish spirituality Book, Print in English
Libraries Service CenterBM615.S33 1995 c. 1AvailableBM615.S33 1995 c. 1Checked out
4. The mixed multitude: Jacob Frank and the Frankist movement, 1755-1816 Book, Print in English2011.ch. 1 In the Shadow of the Herem -- ch. 2 Peril of Heresy, the Birth of a New Faith -- ch. 3 Where Does Frankism Fit In? -- ch. 4 Politics of the Blood Libel -- ch. 5 How Rabbis and Priests Created the Frankist Movement -- ch. 6 Ghosts of the Past, Heralds of the Future…
BM755.F68 M33 2011 c. 1Available
5. Sabbatai Sevi: the mystical Messiah, 1626-1676 Book, Print in English, Hebrew1973.
BM199.S3 S3513 1973 c. 1Available
6. Sabbatai Zevi: testimonies to a fallen Messiah Book, Print in English2007.Sabbatai Zevi (1626-1676) stirred up the Jewish world of the mid-17th century by claiming to be the messiah, then stunned it by suddenly converting to Islam. His story, and that of the movement he created, is a landmark event in early modern Jewish history. Halperin brings us…
BM755.S45 S28 2007 c. 1Available
7. Sabbatian heresy: writings on mysticism, messianism, and the origins of Jewish modernity Book, Print in English2017.
BM199.S3 S25 2017 c. 1Available