For electronic reserves…
Homewood Patrons may access electronic reserves from: Eisenhower Course Readings
SAIS Patrons may access electronic reserves from their course pages in Blackboard
Welch Patrons may access electronic reserves from: Welch E-Reserves
Patrons with questions regarding access to electronic reserves should email or speak to their home library.
1. The architecture of memory: a Jewish-Muslim household in colonial Algeria, 1937-1962 Book, Print in English
DS 135 .A3 B3513 1996 c. 1Available
2. At home: an anthropology of domestic space Book, Print in English
GN491.7.A7 1999 c. 1Available
3. At home in the world Book, Print in English
DU 125 .W3 J331 1995 c. 1Available
4. Berber culture on the world stage: from village to video Book, Print in English
DT283.2.G66 2005 c. 1Available
5. Boundless worlds: an anthropological approach to movement Book, Print in English
HM654.B68 2011 c. 1Available
6. City of American dreams: a history of home ownership and housing reform in Chicago, 1871-1919 Book, Print in English
HD7287.82.U62 C64 2005 c. 1Available
7. The domestic space reader Book, Print in English
GT170 .D64 2012 c. 2Available
8. The heat of the hearth: the process of kinship in a Malay fishing community Book, Print in English
Eisenhower B LevelGN 635 .M4 C39 1997 c. 1Available
9. Home: a place in the world Book, Print in English1993.
HQ 503 .H751 1993 c. 1Available
11. Home possessions: material culture behind closed doors Book, Print in English2001.Behind closed doors / Daniel Miller -- The aesthetics of social aspiration / Alison J. Clarke -- Organized disorder : moving furniture in Norwegian homes / Pauline Garvey-- The refurbishment of memory / Jean-Sébastien Marcoux -- The taste of home / Elia Petridou…
GN406.H66 2001 c. 1Available
12. The home, its work and influence Book, Print in English
13. Home/world: space, community and marginality in Sydney's west Book, Print in English1997.
HT352.A82 S94 1997 c. 1Available
14. In defense of housing: the politics of crisis Book, Print in English2016.In every major city in the world there is a housing crisis. How did this happen and what can we do about it? Everyone needs and deserves housing. But today our homes are being transformed into commodities, making the inequalities of the city ever more acute. Profit has become…
HD7287.M33 2016 c. 1Available
15. Inside Austronesian houses: perspectives on domestic designs for living Book, Print in English2006.
NA7468.9.A1 I58 2006 c. 1Available
16. Loft living: culture and capital in urban change Book, Print in English1982.
HD7304.N5 Z841 1982 c. 1Available
17. On female body experience: "Throwing like a girl" and other essays Book, Online in English2005.Written over two decades, these essays describe diverse aspects of women's lived body experience in modern Western societies. Young combines theoretical description of experience with normative evaluation of the unjust constraints on their freedom & opportunity that continue to…
18. The prehistory of home Book, Print in English2012.1. Prehistory of Home -- 2. Starter Homes -- 3. Mobile Homes -- 4. Durable Goods -- 5. Model Homes -- 6. Apartment Living -- 7. Gated Communities -- 8. Noble Houses -- 9. Sacred Homes -- 10. Home Fires -- 11. Going Home -- 12. Conclusion.
GN799.B8 M66 2012 c. 1Available
19. Redesigning the American dream: the future of housing, work, and family life Book, Print in English1984.
HD7293 .H391 1984 c. 1Available
20. Shelter blues: sanity and selfhood among the homeless Book, Print in English1997.
HV4505.D47 1997 c. 1Available