For electronic reserves…
Homewood Patrons may access electronic reserves from: Eisenhower Course Readings
SAIS Patrons may access electronic reserves from their course pages in Blackboard
Welch Patrons may access electronic reserves from: Welch E-Reserves
Patrons with questions regarding access to electronic reserves should email or speak to their home library.
1. Abilene Town Video/Film, DVD in English
PN1997 .A255 2015 c. 1Available
2. Hell's Hinges Video/Film, DVD in English
PN1995.9.W4 H455 2010 c. 1Available
3. The journals of Lewis and Clark Book, Print in English
Eisenhower B LevelF592.4 1997 c. 1Available
4. The journals of Lewis and Clark Book, Print in English
Eisenhower B LevelF 592.4 1981 c. 1Available
5. Treasures from American film archives: 50 preserved films Video/Film, DVD in English, Yiddish, Spanish
Eisenhower M Level Service Desk - AVPN1993.5.U6T74 2000 c. 1Multiple Items
- Accompanying guide is located in the AV Center under the call number: DVD 149 guide
Eisenhower M Level Service Desk - AVPN1993.5.U6T74 2000 guide c. 1Multiple Items
- disc 1,3-4
6. The Virginian Video/Film, DVD in English2013.In this retelling of the classic Western, a ranch enforcer raised by a powerful and ruthless cattle baron begins to doubt his own convictions and his foster father's motives after a string of deadly cattle rustlings.
PN1997.2 .V5745 2013 c. 1AvailablePN1997.2 .V5745 2013 c. 2Available
7. The Virginian Video/Film, DVD in English1999."Codes of honor, murderous greed, swift retribution, and a loner's impact on an untamed land. The greatest themes of Western movies ride with new vitality in this stirring and poignant saga of The Virginian."--Back of container.
PN1992.77 .V57 2012 c. 1Available