For electronic reserves…
Homewood Patrons may access electronic reserves from: Eisenhower Course Readings
SAIS Patrons may access electronic reserves from their course pages in Blackboard
Welch Patrons may access electronic reserves from: Welch E-Reserves
Patrons with questions regarding access to electronic reserves should email or speak to their home library.
1. American reformers, 1815-1860 Book , Print in English
HN64.W2136 1997 c. 1Available
2. The autobiography of William Allen White Book , Print in English
Eisenhower D LevelPQ3545.W657 Z3 1946 c. 1Request at ILSThis item is unavailable. Use BorrowDirect to request a different copy. For additional help, ask a library staff member.George Peabody Library, Non-Circ920.5 W582A2 c. 1Available
- "First printing."
3. Black Elk speaks: being the life story of a holy man of the Oglala Sioux Book , Print in English2008 .
E99.Q3 B48 2008 c. 1Available
4. Black Elk speaks: being the life story of a holy man of the Oglala Sioux Book , Print in English2000 ."Black Elk Speaks is the story of Lakota visionary and healer Nicholas Black Elk (1863-1950) and his people during the momentous twilight years of the nineteenth century. Black Elk grew up in a time when white settlers were invading the Lakotas' homeland, decimating buffalo…
E99.03 B48 2000 c. 1Available
5. Region, race, and Reconstruction: essays in honor of C. Vann Woodward Book , Print in English1982 .
Libraries Service CenterF215.R431 1982 c. 1Checked outChecked out, Due: Jun 30 2018Another patron is currently using this item. Use BorrowDirect to request a different copy. For additional help, ask a library staff member.F215 .R431 1982 c. 1Request at ILS
6. The story of American freedom Book , Print in English1998 ."Over the course of our history, freedom has been a living truth for some Americans and a cruel mockery for others. In Eric Foner's stirring history, freedom's story is not the simple unfolding of a timeless truth, but an open-ended history of accomplishment and failure. Its…
Libraries Service CenterE179.F69 1998 c. 1Available