For electronic reserves…
Homewood Patrons may access electronic reserves from: Eisenhower Course Readings
SAIS Patrons may access electronic reserves from their course pages in Blackboard
Welch Patrons may access electronic reserves from: Welch E-Reserves
Patrons with questions regarding access to electronic reserves should email or speak to their home library.
1. La Bataille d'Alger: The Battle of Algiers Video/Film, DVD in French, Arabic
Eisenhower M Level Service Desk - AVPN1997 .B347 2004 c. 1Multiple Items
- Accompanying guide has the call number: DVD 1305 guide
Eisenhower M Level Service Desk - AVPN1997 .B347 2004 guide c. 1Multiple Items
- disc 1-3 in two containers
- Accompanies DVD that has the call number: DVD 1305
Eisenhower M Level Service Desk - AVPN1997 .B347 2004 c. 2Multiple Items
- 1 v.
- Accompanying guide has the call number: PN1997.B347 2004 guide c. 2
Eisenhower M Level Service Desk - AVPN1997 .B347 2004 guide c. 2Multiple Items
- disc 1-3 in two containers
- Accompanies DVD that has the call number: PN1997.B347 2004 c. 2
SAIS Audio VisualBATTLE OF ALGIERSMultiple Items
- 1 v.
2. The Battle of Algiers Video/Film, Online in English
3. Between the flag and the banner: women in Israeli politics Book, Print in English1997.
HQ 1236.5 .I75 Y57 1997 c. 1Available
4. Children of the New World: a novel of the Algerian War Book, Print in English2005.Cherifa -- Lila -- Salima -- Touma -- Hakim -- Hassiba -- Khaled -- Bob -- Ali.
PQ3989.2.D57 E513 2005 c. 1Available
5. Concerning Violence Video/Film, Online in English2014.
6. Concerning violence: nine scenes from the anti-imperialistic self-defense Video/Film, DVD in English, Swedish, Portuguese, French2014.In a potent, arresting, and surprisingly emotional film, Olsson artfully elucidates Fanon's psychiatric and psychological analysis of dehumanizing effects of colonization on the individual and the nation. Fanon's theory is that the violence of colonialism must be met with greater…
Eisenhower M Level Service Desk - AVDT33 .C663 2014 c. 1Available
7. A dying colonialism Book, Print in English1967.
DT282 .F313 1967 c. 1Available
8. A dying colonialism Book, Print in English, French1967.
DT282 .F21 1967 c. 1Available
9. A dying colonialism Book, Print in English1965.
DT282.F313 1965 c. 1Available
10. Egypt as a woman: nationalism, gender, and politics Book, Print in English2005.Images of the nation. Slavery, ethnicity, and family -- Constructing Egyptian honor -- Nationalist iconography -- Photography and the press -- The politics of women nationalists. The "ladies' demonstrations" -- Mother of the Egyptians -- Partisans of the Wafd…
HQ1793.B368 2005 c. 1Available
11. Egypt as a woman: nationalism, gender, and politics Online in English2005.Images of the nation. Family crisis and discourse -- Constructing Egyptian honor -- Nationalist iconography -- Photography and the press -- Women nationalists. The "ladies' demonstrations" of 1919 -- Mother of the Egyptians -- Partisans of the Wafd -- An Islamist activist.
12. The eloquence of silence: Algerian women in question Book, Print in English1994.1. Decolonizing Feminism -- 2. Women in Precolonial Algeria -- 3. The Colonial War in Fact and Fancy -- 4. Exposing and Reconstructing Algerian Identity -- 5. Reform and Resistance -- 6. Women's Lived Reality In and Under Colonial Society…
HQ 1791.5 .L391 1994 c. 1Available
13. Fantasia: an Algerian cavalcade Book, Print in English
14. Feminist postcolonial theory: a reader Book, Print in English2003.
HQ1190.F452 2003 c. 1Available
15. Four women of Egypt Video/Film, VHS in French, Arabic1997.Four Egyptian women have the same goals--human diginity and social justice--but each adopts an approach radically different from the others. Muslim, Christian, Jewish or non-religious, their visions of society range from wanting a secular or socialist state to an Islamic one.…
Libraries Service CenterVideo A4420 c. 1Available
16. Four women of Egypt Video/Film, DVD in French, Arabic1997.Four Egyptian women have the same goals--human diginity and social justice--but each adopts an approach radically different from the others. Muslim, Christian, Jewish or non-religious, their visions of society range from wanting a secular or socialist state to an Islamic one.…
Eisenhower M Level Service Desk - AVHQ1793 .F68 2006 c. 1Available
17. Islam in liberalism Book, Print in English2015.note: 1. Democracy Offensive and the Defenses of "Islam" -- 2. Women and/in "Islam": The Rescue Mission of Western Liberal Feminism -- 3. Pre-Positional Conjunctions: Sexuality and/in "Islam" -- 4. Psychoanalysis, "Islam," and the Other of Liberalism -- 5. Forget Semitism!.
DS61.85 .M37 2015 c. 1Available
18. Kissing the sword: a prison memoir Book, Print in English2013."Shahrnush Parsipur was an important writer and television producer in her native Iran until 1979 when the Islamic Republic began imprisoning its citizens. Kissing the Sword captures the surreal experiences of serving time without being charged with a crime, and witnessing the…
PK6561.P247 Z46 2013 c. 1Available
19. Memoirs from the women's prison Book, Print in English1986.
PT 7862 .S3 Z47313 1994 c. 1Available
20. The politics of women's rights in Iran Book, Print in English2009.Introduction: human rights and cultural practice -- A genealogy of "women's rights" in Iran -- Producing states: women's participation and the dialogics of rights -- Qur'anic meetings: "doing the cultural work" -- Courting rights: rights talk in Islamico-civil family court…
HQ1236.5.I7 O83 2009 c. 1Available
21. States and women's rights: the making of postcolonial Tunisia, Algeria, and Morocco Book, Print in English2001.
HQ1236.5.A355 C43 2001 c. 1Available
22. States and women's rights: the making of postcolonial Tunisia, Algeria, and Morocco Online in English
23. Women and gender in Islam: historical roots of a modern debate Book, Print in English1992.
Eisenhower B LevelHQ 1784 .A671 1992 c. 1AvailableHQ 1784 .A671 1992 c. 2AvailableHQ1784 .A44 1992Checked outChecked out, Due: Sep 1 2017Another patron is currently using this item. Use BorrowDirect to request a different copy. For additional help, ask a library staff member.
24. Women and politics in Iran: veiling, unveiling, and reveiling Book, Print in English2007.Pt. I. Women in early twentieth-century Iran -- 1. Qajar dynasty, patriarchal households, and women -- Pt. II. Women in the kingdom of the peacock throne -- 2. Pahlavi dynasty as a centralizing patriarchy -- 3. Economic development and the gender division of labor…
HQ1735.2.S43 2007 c. 1Available