For electronic reserves…
Homewood Patrons may access electronic reserves from: Eisenhower Course Readings
SAIS Patrons may access electronic reserves from their course pages in Blackboard
Welch Patrons may access electronic reserves from: Welch E-Reserves
Patrons with questions regarding access to electronic reserves should email or speak to their home library.
1. Against method Book, Print in English
Eisenhower C LevelQ175.F42 2010 c. 1Missing (MSEL)Use BorrowDirect to request a different copy. For additional help, ask a library staff member.Q175.F42 2010 c. 2Available
2. Models in paleobiology Book, Print, Conference in English1972.
Eisenhower C LevelQE721 .S36 1972 c. 1Available
3. Science and values: an essay on the aims of science and their role in scientific debate Book, Print in English1984.
Q175 .L394 1984 c. 1Available
4. The scientific image Book, Print in English1980.
Q175 .V3351 1980 c. 1Checked outChecked out, Due: Jun 30 2017 03:59 PMAnother patron is currently using this item. Use BorrowDirect to request a different copy. For additional help, ask a library staff member.Institute of the History of Medicine Books - Stack Level 8, Welch LibraryQ 175 V252 1980 c. 1Checked outChecked out, Due: Oct 9 2017Another patron is currently using this item. Use BorrowDirect to request a different copy. For additional help, ask a library staff member.
5. The scientific image Book, Online in English
6. Scientific realism: how science tracks truth Book, Print in English1999.Pt. I. Empiricism and the realist turn -- 1. Empiricism and theoretical discourse -- 2. Theories as instruments? -- 3. Carnap's neutralism -- 4. In defence of scientific realism -- Pt. II. Sceptical challenges -- 5. Resisting the pessimistic induction…
Q175.32.R42 P75 1999 c. 2Available
7. The structure of scientific revolutions Book, Print in English2012.This new edition of Kuhn's work in the history of science includes an introduction by Ian Hacking, which clarifies terms popularized by Kuhn, including paradigm and incommensurability, and applies Kuhn's ideas to the science of today. Keyed to the separate sections of the book,…
Q175.K95 2012 c. 1Available