For electronic reserves…
Homewood Patrons may access electronic reserves from: Eisenhower Course Readings
SAIS Patrons may access electronic reserves from their course pages in Blackboard
Welch Patrons may access electronic reserves from: Welch E-Reserves
Patrons with questions regarding access to electronic reserves should email or speak to their home library.
1. American political thought: readings and materials Book , Print in English
JA84.U5 W485 2017 c. 1Available
2. Anarchism: and other essays Book , Print in English
HX844 .G65 1969 c. 1Checked out
3. Common sense Book , Print in English
E211.P1455 1986 c. 1Available
4. Democracy in America Book , Print in English1988 .
JK 216 .T7 1988 c. 2Available
5. Democracy in America Book , Print in English1966 .
JK216.T713 2006x c. 1Available
6. Elizabeth Cady Stanton, Susan B. Anthony, correspondence, writings, speeches Book , Print in English1981 .
HQ 1412 .S72 1981 c. 1Available
7. The Federalist: a commentary on the Constitution of the United States Book , Print in English2001 .
Eisenhower A LevelKF4515.F4 2001d c. 1Available
8. Malcolm X speaks: selected speeches and statements Book , Print in English1965 .
E185.61.X25 1990 c. 2Checked out
9. On revolution Book , Print in English1964 .
JC491.A68 1977 c. 1Checked out
10. Political writings Book , Print in English2008 ."Ralph Waldo Emerson is a central figure in American political thought. Until recently, his vast influence was measured mostly by its impact on literature, philosophy, and aesthetics; in particular, Emerson is thought to be largely responsible for introducing idealism into…
Eisenhower D Level Blue LabelsPS1602.S23 2008 c. 1Available
11. Political writings Book , Print in English1996 .Resistance to Civil Government (Civil Disobedience) -- Selections from Walden. Economy. Higher Laws. Conclusion -- Life without Principle -- Slavery in Massachusetts -- A Plea for Captain John Brown -- Martyrdom of John Brown -- The Last Days of John Brown.
JC 212 .T56 1996 c. 1Available
12. Race matters Book , Print in English1993 .
E 185.615 .W431 1993 c. 1Available
13. The Souls of Black Folk Book , Print in English2015 .This collection of essays by scholar-activist W.E.B. Du Bois is a masterpiece in the African American canon. Du Bois, arguably the most influential African American leader of the early twentieth century, offers insightful commentary on black history, racism, and the struggles of…
E185.97.D836 2015 c. 1Available
14. The souls of Black folk: authoritative text, contexts, criticism Book , Print in English1999 .
E185.6.D797 1999 c. 1Checked out