For electronic reserves…
Homewood Patrons may access electronic reserves from: Eisenhower Course Readings
SAIS Patrons may access electronic reserves from their course pages in Blackboard
Welch Patrons may access electronic reserves from: Welch E-Reserves
Patrons with questions regarding access to electronic reserves should email or speak to their home library.
1. The Bedford guide to the research process Book , Print in English
LB2369.J56 1997 c. 1Available
2. The elements of style Book , Print in English
PE1408.S772 2009 c. 1Available
3. On writing well: the classic guide to writing nonfiction Book , Print in English
Eisenhower D Level Blue LabelsPE1429.Z5 2006 c. 1Request at ILSThis item is unavailable. Use BorrowDirect to request a different copy. For additional help, ask a library staff member.PE1429.Z5 2006 c. 2Checked outChecked out, Due: Mar 31 2018 02:50 PMAnother patron is currently using this item. Use BorrowDirect to request a different copy. For additional help, ask a library staff member.Washington Library Resource Center- 1717 Mass Ave NWPE1429.Z5 2006 c. 1AvailableSAIS Main StacksPE1429 .Z5 2006Checked outChecked out, Due: Mar 23 2018Another patron is currently using this item. Use BorrowDirect to request a different copy. For additional help, ask a library staff member.
4. A pocket guide to writing in history Book , Print in English2012 .1. Introduction: Why Study History? -- 1a. Historical questions -- 1b. How this manual can help you -- 2. Working with Sources -- 2a. Identifying historical sources -- 2a-1. Primary sources -- 2a-2. Secondary sources -- 2a-3. Primary or secondary? The changing status of a source…
D13 .R295 2012 c. 1Available
5. Revising prose Book , Print in English2007 .Chapter 1. Action -- Chapter 2. Attention -- Chapter 3. Voice -- Chapter 4. Skotison! -- Chapter 5. Business Prose -- Chapter 6. Professional Prose -- Chapter 7. Electronic Prose -- Chapter 8. Why Bother? -- Appendix. Terms.
PE1421.L297 2007 c. 1Available
6. A short guide to writing about history Book , Print in English2012 .A Short Guide to Writing about History is an ideal complement for any history course intended to teach students to think and write like historians. This engaging and practical text will teach students how to go beyond reporting the basic dates and facts of their history books and…
D13.M294 2012 c. 1Available