For electronic reserves…
Homewood Patrons may access electronic reserves from: Eisenhower Course Readings
SAIS Patrons may access electronic reserves from their course pages in Blackboard
Welch Patrons may access electronic reserves from: Welch E-Reserves
Patrons with questions regarding access to electronic reserves should email or speak to their home library.
1. Brazil: five centuries of change Book, Print in English
F2521.S54 2010 c. 1AvailableF2521.S54 2010 c. 2AvailableF2521 .S54 2010Checked outChecked out, Due: Jan 8 2018Another patron is currently using this item. Use BorrowDirect to request a different copy. For additional help, ask a library staff member.
2. Brazil: five centuries of change Book, Print in English1999.
F2521.S54 1999 c. 1AvailableF2521 .S54 1999Available
3. The Brazil reader: history, culture, politics Book, Print in English1999.I. Origins, Conquest, and Colonial Rule -- Origin of Fire / Cayapo Legend -- Noble Savages / John Hemming -- Description of the Tupinamba / Anonymous -- First Wave / Warren Dean -- Letter to Governor Tome de Sousa / Manoel da Nobrega…
F2521.B768 1999 c. 1AvailableF2521 .B76 1999Checked outChecked out, Due: Jan 8 2018Another patron is currently using this item. Use BorrowDirect to request a different copy. For additional help, ask a library staff member.F2521 .B76 1999 c. 2Available
4. Child of the dark Book, Print in English1962.
HN290.S33 J43 1962 c. 1Available
5. Colonial lives: documents on Latin American history, 1550-1850 Book, Print in English2000.The Indians of Tejupan want to raise silk on their own (Oaxaca, Mexico, 1543) -- Land concentration and environmental degradation : town council records on deforestation in Uyumbicho (Quito, 1553-96)…
F1410.C725 2000 c. 1Available
6. Early Brazil: a documentary collection to 1700 Book, Print in English2010."Early Brazil presents a collection of original sources, many published for the first time in English and some never before published in any language, that illustrates the process of conquest, colonization, and settlement in Brazil. The volume emphasizes the actions and…
F2524 .E275 2010 c. 1Available
7. Early Brazil: A Documentary Collection to 1700 Book, Online in English
8. The throes of democracy: Brazil since 1989 Book, Print in English2008."In the 1980s, Brazil emerged from two decades of military dictatorship and embarked on an experiment in full democracy for the first time in the nation's history. Since then, Brazilians have sought to live up to the ideals of this experiment while negotiating dramatic economic…
JL2431.M38 2008 c. 1Available