For electronic reserves…
Homewood Patrons may access electronic reserves from: Eisenhower Course Readings
SAIS Patrons may access electronic reserves from their course pages in Blackboard
Welch Patrons may access electronic reserves from: Welch E-Reserves
Patrons with questions regarding access to electronic reserves should email or speak to their home library.
1. Dictablanda: politics, work, and culture in Mexico, 1938-1968 Book, Print in English
F1235 .D53 2014 c. 1Checked out
2. Gender and the Mexican Revolution: Yucatán women & the realities of patriarchy Book, Print in English
HQ1236.5.M6 S65 2009 c. 1Checked out
3. The Indian in Latin American history: resistance, resilience, and acculturation Book, Print in English
Eisenhower B LevelE 65 .I451 1993 c. 1AvailableE 65 .I451 1993 c. 2Checked out
4. Massacre in Mexico Book, Print in English1975.
LA430.T55 P613 1991 c. 1Available
5. Mexican exodus: emigrants, exiles, and refugees of the Cristero War Book, Print in English2015.note: 1. History of Faith and Conflict -- 2. Religious Refugees, Political Exiles, and the US Catholic Church -- 3. "In Defense of Their Brothers Beyond the Rio Grande" -- 4. Bishops, Knights, Border Guards, and Spies -- 5. After the Arreglos -- 6. Memories, Myths, and Martyrs.
2013.note: 1. Introduction: Revolution and the Negotiation of Rule in Modern Mexico -- 2. Porfirian Modernization and Its Costs -- 3. Revolution Comes (and Goes), 1910-1913 -- 4. Violent Climax of the Revolution, 1913-1920 -- 5. Forging and Contesting a New Nation, 1920-1932…
F1234.Y68 2015 c. 1Checked out
F1234 .J835 2012 c. 1Available
7. Midnight in Mexico: a reporter's journey through a country's descent into darkness Book, Print in English2013.Since 2006, more than seventy thousand people have been killed in the Mexican drug war. In a country where the powerful are rarely scrutinized, noted Mexican American journalist Alfredo Corchado continues to report on government corruption, murders in Juarez, and the ruthless…
HV5840.M4 C67 2013 c. 1Available
8. The nine guardians: a novel Book, Print in English1992.
PJ 2297 .C295 B313 1992 c. 1Available
9. Sex in revolution: gender, politics, and power in modern Mexico Book, Print, Conference in English2006.Foreword : when gender can't be seen amid the symbols : women and the Mexican revolution / Carlos Monsivais -- Introduction : Pancho Villa, the daughters of Mary, and the modern woman : gender in the long Mexican revolution / Mary Kay Vaughan…
HQ1462.S49 2006 c. 1Checked out
10. The underdogs: a novel of the Mexican revolution Book, Print in English2008."The Underdogs is the first great novel about the first great revolution of the twentieth century. Demetrio Macías, a poor, illiterate Indian, must join the rebels to save his family. Courageous and charismatic, he earns a generalship in Pancho Villa's army, only to become…
PQ7297.A9 L613 2008 c. 1Available
11. Viva Zapata! Video/Film, DVD in English, French, German, Italian, Spanish1952.Emiliano Zapata, an ally of Pancho Villa, leads the Mexican peasants in a bloody revolt against an oppressive government and overthrows President Díaz.
Eisenhower M Level Service Desk - AVPN1997.V5839 2004 c. 1Available