For electronic reserves…
Homewood Patrons may access electronic reserves from: Eisenhower Course Readings
SAIS Patrons may access electronic reserves from their course pages in Blackboard
Welch Patrons may access electronic reserves from: Welch E-Reserves
Patrons with questions regarding access to electronic reserves should email or speak to their home library.
1. A la recherche du temps perdu Book , Print in French
Eisenhower D LevelPH4631.P85A2 1987a c. 1Multiple Items
Eisenhower D Level Blue LabelsPQ2631.R63 1987b c. 1Multiple Items
2. A la recherche du temps perdu Book , Print in French1987 .1. Du côté de chez Swann: (Combray ; Un amour de Swann ; Noms de pays: le nom). À l'ombre des jeunes filles en fleurs: (Autour de Mme Swann). Esquisses -- 2. A l'ombre des jeunes filles en fleurs (suite). Le côté de Guermantes. Esquisses…
Eisenhower D Level Blue LabelsPQ2631.A63 A7 1987 c. 1Multiple Items
3. Architexts of memory: literature, science, and autobiography Book , Print in English2005 .The aroma of the past: Marcel Proust and the science of memory -- Painting the past: Virginia Woolf's memory images -- Reading the past: childhood memories -- George Eliot's movie-in-the-brain -- Screen memories -- Proustian memory gardens…
PR830.A8 E53 2005 c. 1Available
4. Aspects of memory Book , Print in English1992 .v. 1. The practical aspects.--[v. 2.] Theoretical aspects of memory.
Eisenhower C LevelBF 371.A71 1992 c. 1Multiple Items
5. Best American science writing Journal/Newspaper , Print in English2000 .
Eisenhower C LevelQ162.B42 c. 1Multiple Items
6. Bright air, brilliant fire: on the matter of the mind Book , Print in English1992 .
BF 161 .E341 1992 c. 1Checked out
7. The emotional brain: the mysterious underpinnings of emotional life Book , Print in English1996 .What's love got do with it -- Souls on ice -- Blood, sweat, and tears -- Holy grail -- Way we were -- Few degrees of separation -- Remembrance of emotions past -- Where the wild things are -- Once more, with feelings.
QP 401 .L43 1996 c. 1Request at ILSThis item is unavailable. Use BorrowDirect to request a different copy. For additional help, ask a library staff member.SAIS Reserve StacksQP401 .L43 1996Available
8. The feeling of what happens: body and emotion in the making of consciousness Book , Print in English1999 ."In this book, neuroscientist and humanist Antonio R. Damasio brings a lifetime of research and a literary gift to the last frontier of brain research - the mystery of consciousness. How is it that we know that we know? How is it that our conscious and private minds have a sense…
BF311.D33 1999 c. 1Request at ILS
9. The man who mistook his wife for a hat and other clinical tales Book , Print in English1985 .Explores neurological disorders and their effects upon the minds and lives of those affected with an entertaining voice.
LSC - Request for use in Special CollectionsRC351.S195 1985 c. 1Available
RC351.S195 1985a c. 1Checked outChecked out, Due: May 3 2018Another patron is currently using this item. Use BorrowDirect to request a different copy. For additional help, ask a library staff member.Meyer Reference Books - Meyer Building Room 8149, JHHWL 9 S221m 1985 c. 1TransitUse the request button to place a hold on this item OR use BorrowDirect to request a different copy. For additional help, ask a library staff member.
- Inscribed "For John Barth ... 4/4/92" by the author on t.p.
10. Memory: histories, theories, debates Book , Print in English2010 .These essays survey the histories, the theories and the fault lines that compose the field of memory research. Drawing on the advances in the sciences and in the humanities, they address the question of how memory works, highlighting transactions between the interiority of…
Eisenhower B LevelBD181.7.M49 2010 c. 1Available
11. Memory: how we use it, lose it, and can improve it Book , Print in English1999 ."In Memory David Samuel draws on a lifetime of scientific research in this wide-ranging survey of memory. He discusses how memory has been investigated in the past and what modern studies of brain structure and function can tell us about it; long-term, short-term and working…
QP406.S26 1999 c. 1Available
12. Memory distortion: how minds, brains, and societies reconstruct the past Book , Print , Conference in English1995 .Preface / Gerald D. Fischbach and Joseph T. Coyle -- Memory Distortion: History and Current Status / Daniel L. Schacter -- 1. The Reality of Illusory Memories / Elizabeth F. Loftus, Julie Feldman and Richard Dashiell…
BF 376 .M46 1995 c. 1Available
13. Memory in mind and brain: what dream imagery reveals Book , Print in English1990 .
BF 371 .R3751 1990 c. 1Available
14. Memory observed: remembering in natural contexts Book , Print in English2000 .note: Pt. I Argument -- 1. Memory: What Are the Important Questions? / Ulric Neisser -- 2. Bankruptcy of Everyday Memory / Robert G. Crowder / Mahzarin R. Banaji -- 3. Case of Misplaced Nostalgia / Ulric Neisser -- Pt. II Special Occasions…
BF371.M455 2000 c. 1Available
15. Memory observed: remembering in natural contexts Book , Print in English1982 .
BF371 .M4551 1982 c. 1Available
16. The origins of knowledge and imagination Book , Print in English1978 .
Libraries Service CenterBD 181 .B761 1978 c. 1Available
17. Proust and the sense of time Book , Print in English1993 .I. Proust and Time Embodied. Time and timelessness. Psychic time as a space of reconciliation. Plants and seeds: the vocation. The dead mother. A crucial episode. Love is anguish, anguish is the putting to death - of whom? The governess: a daughter and a mother…
Eisenhower D LevelPH 4631 .P85 A244 1993 c. 1Available
18. Proust in perspective: visions and revisions Book , Print in English2002 .
PQ2631.R63 Z829345 2002 c. 1Available
19. A reader's guide to Proust's In search of lost time Book , Print in English2010 ."Proust's 'A la recherche du temps perdu' (In search of lost time) is many things at once: a novel of education, a portrait of French society during the Third Republic, a masterful psychological analysis of love, a reflection on homosexuality, an essay in moral and aesthetic…
PQ2631.R63 A78723 2010 c. 1Available
20. Searching for memory: the brain, the mind, and the past Book , Print in English1996 .Introduction: Memory's Fragile Power -- 1. On Remembering: "A Telescope Pointed at Time" -- 2. Building Memories: Encoding and Retrieving the Present and the Past -- 3. Of Time and Autobiography -- 4. Reflections in a Curved Mirror: Memory Distortion…
BF 371 .S29 1996 c. 1Available
21. The standard edition of the complete psychological works of Sigmund Freud Book , Print in English1953 .v.1. (1886-1899) Pre-psychoanalytic publications and unpublished drafts.--v.2. Studies on hysteria, by Josef Breuer and Sigmund Freud.--v.3. (1893-1899) Early psychoanalytic publications.--v.4. The interpretation of dreams, 1st part…
Eisenhower C LevelBF 173.F78 1953 c. 1Multiple Items
Eisenhower C LevelBF 173.F78 1953 c. 2Multiple Items
Eisenhower C LevelBF 173.F78 1953 c. 3Multiple Items
- v.1-7, 8-24
Institute of the History of Medicine Books - Stack Level 8, Welch LibraryBF 173 F78 1953Multiple Items
Welch Books -- Libraries Service CenterBF 173 F928Multiple Items
- vol. 1-24
22. Trauma: explorations in memory Book , Print in English1995 .I. Trauma and Experience…
Libraries Service CenterBF175.5.P75 T73 1995 c. 1Available