For electronic reserves…
Homewood Patrons may access electronic reserves from: Eisenhower Course Readings
SAIS Patrons may access electronic reserves from their course pages in Blackboard
Welch Patrons may access electronic reserves from: Welch E-Reserves
Patrons with questions regarding access to electronic reserves should email or speak to their home library.
1. The autobiography of Malcolm X Book , Print in English
E 185.97 .L5 A3 1992 c. 1Checked outChecked out, Due: Jun 6 2018Another patron is currently using this item. Use BorrowDirect to request a different copy. For additional help, ask a library staff member.E 185.97 .L5 A3 1992 c. 2Checked out
2. The autobiography of Malcolm X Book , Online in English2007 .David C. Lindberg surveys the most important themes in the history of science, including developments in cosmology, astronomy, mechanics, optics, alchemy, natural history and medicine. In addition, he offers an account of the transmission of Greek science to medieval Islam and…
Eisenhower C LevelQ124.95.L55 2007 c. 1Checked outChecked out, Due: Jan 31 2018 08:15 AMAnother patron is currently using this item. Use BorrowDirect to request a different copy. For additional help, ask a library staff member.Institute of the History of Medicine Books - Stack Level 8, Welch LibraryQ124.95 .L55 2007 c. 1Checked outChecked out, Due: Jul 2 2018Another patron is currently using this item. Use BorrowDirect to request a different copy. For additional help, ask a library staff member.
4. The Cambridge history of Egypt Book , Print in English1999 .v. 1. Islamic Egypt, 640-1517 / edited by Carl F. Petry -- v. 2. Modern Egypt, from 1517 to the end of the twentieth century / edited by M.W. Daly.
Eisenhower B LevelDT94.C36 1998 c. 1Multiple Items
SAIS Main StacksDT94 .C36 1998Multiple Items
5. The Cambridge History of Egypt Volume 1: 640́1517 Book , Online in English1998 .The Cambridge History of Egypt offers the first comprehensive English-language treatment of Egyptian history through thirteen centuries, from the Arab conquest to the present day. The two-volume survey considers the political, socio-economic and cultural history of the world's…
6. Classical Arabic stories: an anthology Book , Print in English2010 .I.Pre-Islamic tales. 1. The sons of Nizar -- 2. The priestess of the Banu Sa'd -- 3. Faithfulness and sense of honor -- 4. Al-Nu'man's outfit -- 5. A lowly man gains a wife -- 6. A charitable gift -- 7. A cunning message -- 8. A noble wife -- 9. The exile of al-Harith ibn Midad…
Eisenhower D Level Blue LabelsPJ7694.E1 C56 2010 c. 1Available
7. Classical Islam: a sourcebook of religious literature Book , Print in English2013 .This definitive sourcebook presents more than sixty authoritative new translations of key Islamic texts. Edited and translated by three leading specialists, Classical Islam features eight thematically-linked sections covering the Qur'ān and its interpretation, the life of…
BP89 .C56 2013 c. 1Available
8. Classical Islam: A Sourcebook of Religious Literature Book , Online in English
9. Early Arabic poetry: select poems Book , Print in English , Arabic2011 .1. General -- 2. Origins and Form -- 3. Language of Early Poetry -- 4. Formulae -- 5. Transmission -- 6. Authenticity -- 7. Metre -- 8. Ritha' -- 9. Su'luk poetry -- 10. Mu'allaqat problem -- Section 1a Marathi -- 1. Unknown woman, Ritha' -- 2. Janub a…
Eisenhower D Level Blue LabelsPJ7694.E3 E37 2011 c. 1Available
10. Introducing Islam Book , Print in English2014 ."Just what is Islam and what does it mean to be a Muslim in the world today? Since the events of 9/11 and 7/7, Islam has become one of the most controversial and misunderstood religions in the world. Introducing Islam encourages students to put aside their preconceptions and…
BP50 .S485 2014 c. 1Available
11. An introduction to Islam Book , Print in English2003 .This revised and updated second edition features a new section tackling the issues arising from Islam's changing role in the volatile world order of the new millennium. Appearing at the end of a book which explores the ideas and traditions of Islam in depth, this new section…
BP161.2 .W29 2003 c. 1Available
12. The Koran interpreted: A translation Book , Print in English1996 .Vol. 1. Suras I-XX -- Vol. 2. Suras XXI-CXIV.
Eisenhower B LevelBP109.A7 1996Multiple Items
13. The legacy of Muslim Spain Book , Print in English1992 .
DP103.L38 1992 c. 1Available
14. The travels of Marco Polo Book , Online in English