For electronic reserves…
Homewood Patrons may access electronic reserves from: Eisenhower Course Readings
SAIS Patrons may access electronic reserves from their course pages in Blackboard
Welch Patrons may access electronic reserves from: Welch E-Reserves
Patrons with questions regarding access to electronic reserves should email or speak to their home library.
1. Art of Mesopotamia Book, Print in English
Eisenhower D LevelN5370 .B26 2017 QUARTO c. 2Checked outChecked out, Due: Jan 2 2018Another patron is currently using this item. Use BorrowDirect to request a different copy. For additional help, ask a library staff member.N5370 .B26 2017 QUARTO c. 1Available
2. Cultural atlas of Mesopotamia and the ancient Near East Book, Print in English1990.
DS 69.5 .R63 1990 QUARTO c. 1Available
3. Law collections from Mesopotamia and Asia Minor Book, Print in English1997.
KL210.R68 1997 c. 1Checked out
4. Law collections from Mesopotamia and Asia Minor Online in English
5. A History of the Ancient Near East ca. 3000-323 BC Book, Print in English2016.Introductory concerns -- Part I. City-states -- Origins : the Uruk phenomenon -- Competing city-states : the early dynastic period -- Political centralization in the late third millennium -- The Near East in the early second millennium…
DS62.2.V34 2016 c. 1Available
6. A history of the ancient Near East ca. 3000-323 BC Book, Online, Print in English2016.Incorporating the latest scholarly research, the third edition of A History of the Ancient Near East ca. 3000-323 BC presents a comprehensive overview of the multicultural civilizations of the ancient Near East. Integrates the most up-to-date research, and includes a richer…