For electronic reserves…
Homewood Patrons may access electronic reserves from: Eisenhower Course Readings
SAIS Patrons may access electronic reserves from their course pages in Blackboard
Welch Patrons may access electronic reserves from: Welch E-Reserves
Patrons with questions regarding access to electronic reserves should email or speak to their home library.
1. Civilization and its discontents Book , Print in English
Eisenhower C LevelBF173.F682 1957 c. 1Available
2. Confessions Book , Print in English
BR65.A6 E5 2006 c. 1Missing (MSEL)Use BorrowDirect to request a different copy. For additional help, ask a library staff member.Eisenhower M Level ReservesBR65.A6 E5 2006 c. 2Available
3. De doctrina Christiana Book , Online in English1995 .'The Doctrina Christiana' (On the Teachings of Christianity) is one of Augustine's most important works. In particular, it spells out just how far Christians may use the legacy of their classical, pagan past. This translation, has a brief introduction that takes into account…
4. Ethics: subjectivity and truth Book , Print in English1994 ."Few philosophers have had as strong an influence on the twentieth century as Michel Foucault. In 1994, ten years after his death, his French publisher, Gallimard, issued Dits et ecrits, the first complete collection of all Foucault's publications outside his monographs." "It is…
B2430.F722 E5 1997 v. 1 c. 1AvailableB2430.F722 E5 1997 v. 1 c. 2Available
5. Ethics of Ambiguity Book , Online in English2011 .In her second major essay, renowned French philosopher Simone de Beauvoir illustrates the ethics of existentialism by outlining a series of "ways of being" In this classic introduction to existentialist thought, French philosopher Simone de Beauvoir's The Ethics of Ambiguity…
6. The ethics of ambiguity Book , Print in English1975 .
BJ1063 .B413 1975 c. 1Request at ILS
B187.M25 A3 1970 c. 1Available
8. The future of an illusion Book , Print in English , German1975 .
BL53 .F82 1975 c. 1Available
9. The history of sexuality Book , Print in English1978 .v. 1. An introduction.--v. 2. The use of pleasure.--v. 3. The care of the self.
HQ12 .F6813 1978 v. 2 c. 1AvailableHQ12 .F6813 1978 v. 3 c. 1Checked outChecked out, Due: Feb 24 2018Another patron is currently using this item. Use BorrowDirect to request a different copy. For additional help, ask a library staff member.HQ12.F6813 1978 v.1 c.2Checked outChecked out, Due: Jun 4 2018Another patron is currently using this item. Use BorrowDirect to request a different copy. For additional help, ask a library staff member.HQ12 .F7621 v.1 1978 c. 1Checked outChecked out, Due: Feb 9 2018Another patron is currently using this item. Use BorrowDirect to request a different copy. For additional help, ask a library staff member.HQ12 .F7621 v.2 1985 c. 1Transit RequestUse the request button to place a hold on this item OR use BorrowDirect to request a different copy. For additional help, ask a library staff member.HQ12 .F7621 v.3 1998 c. 1Available
10. The history of sexuality Book , Online in English , French1978 .v. 1. An introduction -- v. 2. The use of pleasure -- v. 3. The care of the self.
11. On Christian doctrine Book , Print in English1958 .
BR65.A655 E5 1989 c. 1Checked out
12. Phaedrus Book , Print in English2005 .
Eisenhower M Level ReservesB380.A5 R69 2005 c. 1Available
13. Republic Book , Print in English1992 .
JC71.P7 G7 1992 c. 1Available
14. The Republic Book , Print in English , Greek, Ancient (to 1453)1968 .
Eisenhower D LevelPB2279.R4 B65 1968 c. 2Available
15. The standard edition of the complete psychological works of Sigmund Freud Book , Print in English1953 .v.1. (1886-1899) Pre-psychoanalytic publications and unpublished drafts.--v.2. Studies on hysteria, by Josef Breuer and Sigmund Freud.--v.3. (1893-1899) Early psychoanalytic publications.--v.4. The interpretation of dreams, 1st part…
Eisenhower C LevelBF 173.F78 1953 c. 1Multiple Items
Eisenhower C LevelBF 173.F78 1953 c. 2Multiple Items
Eisenhower C LevelBF 173.F78 1953 c. 3Multiple Items
- v.1-7, 8-24
Institute of the History of Medicine Books - Stack Level 8, Welch LibraryBF 173 F78 1953Multiple Items
Welch Books -- Libraries Service CenterBF 173 F928Multiple Items
- vol. 1-24
16. Vulnerability in resistance Book , Print in English2016 ."Vulnerability and resistance have often been seen as opposites, with the assumption that vulnerability requires protection and the strengthening of paternalistic power at the expense of collective resistance. Focusing on political movements and cultural practices in different…
HQ1190.V86 2016 c. 1Available
17. Vulnerability in resistance Book , Online in English2016 .This volume recasts the concepts of vulnerability and resistance, moving beyond the assumptions that they are opposites. Focusing on recent events and cultural practices in Turkey, Palestine, France, and the former Yugoslavia, the essays connect vulnerability to resistance by…