For electronic reserves…
Homewood Patrons may access electronic reserves from: Eisenhower Course Readings
SAIS Patrons may access electronic reserves from their course pages in Blackboard
Welch Patrons may access electronic reserves from: Welch E-Reserves
Patrons with questions regarding access to electronic reserves should email or speak to their home library.
1. Beyond entitlement: the social obligations of citizenship Book , Print in English
JK1764 .M41 1986 c. 1Available
2. The economic and fiscal consequences of immigration Book , Print in English2017 .More than 40 million people living in the United States were born in other countries, and almost an equal number have at least one foreign-born parent. Together, the first generation (foreign-born) and second generation (children of the foreign-born) comprise almost one in four…
JV6471.N38 2017 c. 1Available
3. Losing ground: American social policy, 1950-1980 Book , Print in English1984 .
HN59 .M87 1984 c. 1Available
4. Poor support: poverty in the American family Book , Print in English1988 .
HV91 .E4531 1988 c. 1Available
5. Poverty and income distribution Book , Print in English2009 ."Written by a leading scholar in the field, this textbook provides a thorough introduction to the topic of income distribution and poverty, with additional emphasis on the issues of inequality and discrimination. This book features an empirical focus, and includes sections on…
HC110.P6 W648 2009 c. 1Request at ILS