For electronic reserves…
Homewood Patrons may access electronic reserves from: Eisenhower Course Readings
SAIS Patrons may access electronic reserves from their course pages in Blackboard
Welch Patrons may access electronic reserves from: Welch E-Reserves
Patrons with questions regarding access to electronic reserves should email or speak to their home library.
1. The age of Van Eyck: the Mediterranean world and early Netherlandish painting, 1430-1530 Book , Print in English
ND635.A43 2002 QUARTO c. 1Available
2. Albrecht Dürer and his legacy: the graphic work of a Renaissance artist Book , Print in English
N6888.D8 A2 2002 QUARTO c. 1Available
3. Artistic exchange and cultural translation in the Italian renaissance city Book , Print in English
N6915.A743 2004 c. 2Available
4. The Cambridge companion to Giovanni Bellini Book , Print in English2004 .
ND623.B39 C36 2004 c. 1Available
5. Cultural exchange between the Low Countries and Italy (1400-1600) Book , Print in English2007 .note: Florentine Bankers, Flemish Friars, and the Patronage of the Portinari Altarpiece / Diane Wolfthal -- Annunciation by Joos Ammann in Genoa: Context, Function and Metapictorial Quality / Michael Rohlmann -- Piero and Bouts / Creighton Gilbert…
N6915 .C85 2007 QUARTO c. 1Available
6. Early Netherlandish painting, its origins and character Book , Print in English1953 .v. 1. Text.--v. 2. Plates.
Eisenhower M Level ReservesND635.P35 1953 Q c. 1Multiple Items
Eisenhower M Level ReservesND635.P35 1953 Q c. 2Multiple Items
7. The European Renaissance: centres and peripheries Book , Print in English1998 ."This is a fascinating account of the geography, chronology and sociology of one of the major cultural movements in European history. It provides an original examination of the Renaissance across the whole of the continent."--BOOK JACKET.
Eisenhower B LevelCB361.B79 1998 c. 1Available
8. The French Renaissance in prints from the Bibliothèque nationale de France Book , Print in English1994 .Reflections on the School of Fontainebleau / Georg Baselitz -- Introduction / Henri Zerner -- Printmakers in Sixteenth-Century France / Marianne Grivel -- Stories Beyond Words / Marie Madeleine Fontaine -- The Prints of the School of Fontainebleau / Suzanne Boorsch…
NE 647 .F74 1994 QUARTO c. 1Available
9. From Flanders to Florence: the impact of Netherlandish painting, 1400-1500 Book , Print in English2004 .Part one: CONTEXTS -- Common ground: Netherlandish ars Nova and Florentine Renaissance. -- 'Speaking of Flemish things': Italian perceptions of Netherlandish painting. -- Part two: CONTACTS -- The florentine colony in Bruges -- Florentine patrons in Bruges…
ND615.N87 2004 QUARTO c. 1Request at ILS
10. From Van Eyck to Bruegel: early Netherlandish painting in the Metropolitan Museum of Art Book , Print in English1998 .
ND669.F5 M47 1998 QUARTO c. 1Available